Spector fans Rejoice or fear... Deus Ex, the movie

Calax

The story itself has the potential for a cool movie, and special effects could have a field day with it.

Although whether or not it turns into a good movie is another story.....

But I can see it having some promise. The main concern is that the game was actually quite long, and seemed to keep going (but in a good way). I'm not sure how much justice can be done in a 2-3 hour movie.

well they could pretty much leave the attack on the Statue out of the picture. Most of the Seeking french resitance could be dropped too. I would think they might get rid of the Silo level too. But you never know.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Appearently the brits were able to find out that Willem Dafoe will be the "corrupt businessman in columbia pictures movie adaptation of the video game Deus Ex" they added he's unnamed right now (Hello Bob Page!) and it's being produced by the same people who do Spiderman.

Definately. He could possibly sell the movie for some people.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Too bad Ahnald is the govenor of CA. He would make a beautiful Gunther. Plus you can watch him die IN HIS OWN BODY for once.

It's on IMDB but we're not sure weather it's been canned or not because the entry hasn't changed since '04