U.S. soldier receives rare honor...

jaguars4ever

Guest GroinOfDespair

Are you suggesting that he will violate military dress code and protocol, and accept ownership and responsibilities for sheep but he couldn't attempt to justify the existance of a "ceremonlal" second wife or harem?

Why go nine yards?

Fort Walton Beach, FL, huh? Wow, small world. Used to go there all the time as a tot. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I think it shows that talking to local people and showing some respect for their culture is a more effective counter-insurgency technique than bombing villages into nothing. It works. :shifty: Yet sadly, when you suggest something like that, you're labelled an 'idealist' or 'pacifist'. :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

he helped funnel $136,000 worth of aid into the area.

Sheikdom is expensive :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think it shows that talking to local people and showing some respect for their culture is a more effective counter-insurgency technique than bombing villages into nothing.  It works. :)  Yet sadly, when you suggest something like that, you're labelled an 'idealist' or 'pacifist'. :rolleyes:

Yeah. :rolleyes: indeed.

I mean, :rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I think it shows that talking to local people and showing some respect for their culture is a more effective counter-insurgency technique than bombing villages into nothing.  It works. :)  Yet sadly, when you suggest something like that, you're labelled an 'idealist' or 'pacifist'. :rolleyes:

Yeah. :rolleyes: indeed.

I mean, :rolleyes:

Very constructive, not trollish at all, I'm so pleased we a nice person like you around here... err I mean. :lol:

Anyway, ignoring the troll for a second, I think that it's a nice gesture to see for a change, I think it's a great honour for that dude. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Wow, you must be real pissed. I mean, now even your grammar is losing consistency.

Take a deep breath, go outside, have a walk.

And stop making every thread about me, somebody's going to think you're in love with me or something. :rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Wow, you must be real pissed. I mean, now even your grammar is losing consistency.

Take a deep breath, go outside, have a walk.

And stop making every thread about me, somebody's going to think you're in love with me or something.  :rolleyes:

That would be 'really' pissed, eh?

And I subconciously use Danish gramma when I write in English at times, is that a problem for you?

Oh and did you just give me a kiss smiley? <_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

"real" in substitution of "really" is an accepted colloquial form.

And I subconciously use Danish gramma when I write in English at times, is that a problem for you?

Nope, not a problem. That wasn't an attack, mind you. But that's a usual sign of a tantrum and I was just pointing it out.

Oh and did you just give me a kiss smiley?  <_<

Looks like to me that you need a bit of love right now. av-6463.gif

"real" in substitution of "really" is an accepted colloquial form.

Aha.

Nope, not a problem. That wasn't an attack, mind you. But that's a usual sign of a tantrum and I was just pointing it out.

I don't know what tantrum means.

Looks like to me that you need a bit of love right now.  av-6463.gif

I could actually, but you're like the last person on earth I'd expect it to come from. :rolleyes:

DENMARK!