Star Wars Fan Art

Bastila Internet Pic

I can see the Bastila resemblence but I gotta admit she wouldn't be the first character I'd think of - it looked like one of those characters from the fan-made films.

Still, OMG...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Are those test tubes in her hand?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Great work Zulu... awesome stuff :luck:

Hi Zulu! Great work, I specially like the one with Revan...siths are good too!!! (w00t)

Here's a pic with Visas in her meditation room...

Pencil specially for DL :">

Inked and coloured too... soory if Visas looks purple...a problem with my scan :luck:

I like all three versions Enha_Dyone... especially the penciled version :D

Keep creating and posting :o

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Great stuff! Harry somes art is good as always. I've seen it before. The last one Harry did, the bastila painting, was amazing. Color,detail, wow. But I don't think it looks like bastila, in the face, and neither does the one found elsewhere on the internet, with Malak and the soldiers. Julian's pic on page 27 is the only sketch I've seen that really looks close to how she looks in-game? Or how I envision her? I dunno. I hope this doesn't sound mean, everything in here is really, really good.

Great Visass Ehna, yep, I like all three of them, but the final one is my favourite. Keep it up! :rolleyes:

StoneImmortal - welcome and...well...wow! Cracking stuff - sod the "amature", your stuff is fantastic. :D

Bastila is probably my favourite.

Good stuff :)

Great stuff! Harry somes art is good as always. I've seen it before. The last one Harry did, the bastila painting, was amazing. Color,detail, wow. But I don't think it looks like bastila, in the face, and neither does the one found elsewhere on the internet, with Malak and the soldiers. Julian's pic on page 27 is the only sketch I've seen that really looks close to how she looks in-game? Or how I envision her? I dunno. I hope this doesn't sound mean, everything in here is really, really good.

You mean my Bastila is also not good enough? :o:(

Just kidding, I know my Bastila's not good enough ;)

*Sigh* - never can quite get her the way I want :-

I've finished the Mira pic, but in my excitement on getting it scanned, I put the wrong identical wire into the scanner to get it all connected, and now I think I've blown the fuse :thumbsup: :angry: <_<

Hopefully that will get fixed today, otherwise I'm annoyed.

Well, ho well, I'm an idiot.

Some More Stuff

This one took a while i did this a couple weeks back

Very cool. :cool: And welcome to Obsidian!

Zulu - Your tall Bastila clothed in white (with Revan and Juhani) has always been one of my favorites of all time. Is it wrong that I wanted to marry her (in the very dress she was wearing)? :D

Nice work StoneImmortal... your stuff far less amateur than mine :D

DL

P.S. Don't be so silly Zulu... all your art is totally sweet and awesome... even if nightcleaver didn't consider your Bastila as good as Harry's or Julian's I'm still a fan of your work >_<

Ooh... I love that pic Zulu... I'm glad to see you can sketch with a pencil as well as have great Photoshopping abilities... I'm a traditional girl I guess, but I do prefer pencil art to Photoshop art :-"

I like the final result ED... it's extremely good... and I still like the original version :D

Can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

DL

P.S. Anything new from you KQD?

BTW, thanks for the Mira pic, Zulu. We don't see enough pics of her, either. I'm sure Jodo will be grateful. :)

I should really contribute to this thread more often. *sigh* Unfortunately, I tend to spend more time writing fanfics than drawing. I guess that can be considered my 'art'. And with school starting tomorrow, I'll have even less time to draw. :-

BTW, thanks for the Mira pic, Zulu.  We don't see enough pics of her, either.  I'm sure Jodo will be grateful.  :p

I should really contribute to this thread more often.  *sigh* Unfortunately, I tend to spend more time writing fanfics than drawing.  I guess that can be considered my 'art'.  And with school starting tomorrow, I'll have even less time to draw.  :)

Have fun at school Mothie :-

DL

BTW, thanks for the Mira pic, Zulu.  We don't see enough pics of her, either.  I'm sure Jodo will be grateful.  :p

I should really contribute to this thread more often.  *sigh* Unfortunately, I tend to spend more time writing fanfics than drawing.  I guess that can be considered my 'art'.  And with school starting tomorrow, I'll have even less time to draw.  :)

Have fun at school Mothie :-

DL

Thanks. I'll try. :D

Cool stuff StoneImmortal :rolleyes:

@DL: I was just joking :)  - well, I mean I *do* think my Bastila's could do with an improvement, but ho well... :-:)

@Julian: *Adds quote to CV*

No it's cool - and cheers by the way :D

Right, one brand new scanner later...

post-13365-1125245106_thumb.jpg

That Mira pic I was telling everyone about - mostly it's just for me to prove to myself that I haven't forgotten how to use a pencil, and can still produce something relatively nice without having to depend so much on Photoshop. Hopefully bares *some* resemblence to Mira, so hope ya likes :)

Great scanner I must say. To avoid me making the same mistake twice, the power comes through the USB! Magic! :sorcerer:

*Has heart attck, then is revived* Thanks Zulu! :thumbsup:

post-13365-1125245106_thumb.jpg

That Mira pic I was telling everyone about - mostly it's just for me to prove to myself that I haven't forgotten how to use a pencil, and can still produce something relatively nice without having to depend so much on Photoshop. Hopefully bares *some* resemblence to Mira, so hope ya likes :devil:

*squeal*

oh my god!

me likey. me likey very much :cat:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!