Star Wars Fan Art

:wub: I'm too young to be hearing that kind of stuff!

@enha dyone: love the Atris/exile pic. :D :)

@julianw: so that's what malak looks like under his robes! no wonder he fell to the darkside! Although some females would kill for his body. :thumbsup:"

ugh...your change in avatar made me want to switch to my old one. Curse you!

julianw, that is the weirdest thing I have seen all year. I never realized Malak had such curves :)

anyway, uh for crit... the shading and proportions are good, yet the concept is utterly bizarre ;)

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Thanks to petay12, Kor Qel Droma, Mothman and Harrysorne...(don't know if I forget someone... :( )

Don't worry julianw and DL I kind of like this sort of humour too :D

Julianw: Great humourous pic, just like it. :blink:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julian: blink.gif , uhhhh how can you think about Malak having a lightsaber from that picture.

:x

Agreeing with Arky on this one.

Dufflover - Malak's saber belongs to DL :o" . I had never dared to touch it. :D

p.s. Thanks for everyone's great comments (including those deleted :- ) and Battlewookiee and Shadowstrider for keeping the thread alive and kicking.

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!

That's soooooooooooooooooo hot! Damn! Yummy. Thanks for that, julian. That's going straight to my por- er...art files. Yeah. Right. :)"

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Found this picture of Bastila on the Internet. Some of you guys had already seen it from the fanboy/girl thread, but what the heck. Bas' looks too hot not to be seen here.

rangedweaponbastila60lx2dh.jpg

(If anybody knows who the artist is, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.)

Wow... ;):luck::wub: I'd be her apprentice any day. (w00t)

Only problem with it is the eyes should be blue. :p

thanks for feeding the fanboys, julianw. :D

Wheeee, I'm on-line! :D

Some great art posted while I was away :)

I really like your pic Enha, I like the style, and the pic it self is very good. :)

Good stuff :lol:

Julian... :lol::p

Nah...well...full marks for originality! :D ;)

Sweet find though for the Bastila pic - full kudos to the artist, he(/she?) executed it very well :)

*Sees a great joke to be made out of the troopers, steals image and fires up Photoshop* ( o:) )

I've done a couple while I've been twiddling my thumbs, unable to surf the internet, helping out in the move...hurhur.

Both large ones, just to piss ya off ;)

post-13365-1125090171_thumb.jpg

I've bloody forgotten the reason why I decided to make this...

Anyway, should be fairly self explanatory - it's done in my "simple" style which does include "cut corners" so if bits of anatomy or stuff look off - well, sod it! :p

Don't worry Jodo, this is not THE Mira pic I had in mind when I told you I would do one - that should come fairly shortly. :)

post-13365-1125090429_thumb.jpg

This one's slightly more easy to remember why I did it. It was a long running idea that was floating around my head - that was brought to the front when I started fiddling with the models in GMAX. Again, it *should* be fairly self explanatory. Hope you likes :)

I'm not overly impressed with my Bastila, but all I can say is that she doesn't look quite so bad close up - but zoom out and suddenly...hmm... :ermm:

Sweet pics there Zulu, particularly the bottom one, i really like how much resemblance there is to the face on K(1), as your Revan. :lol:

P.S. Dont worry about it being big, i prefer it like that so i can study it up close :p

Wheeee, I'm on-line!  :D

Some great art posted while I was away :)

I really like your pic Enha, I like the style, and the pic it self is very good. :)

Good stuff :)

Julian... :ermm:  :p

Nah...well...full marks for originality! :D  ;)

Sweet find though for the Bastila pic - full kudos to the artist, he(/she?) executed it very well :)

*Sees a great joke to be made out of the troopers, steals image and fires up Photoshop* ( o:) )

I've done a couple while I've been twiddling my thumbs, unable to surf the internet, helping out in the move...hurhur.

Both large ones, just to piss ya off  ;)

post-13365-1125090171_thumb.jpg

I've bloody forgotten the reason why I decided to make this...

Anyway, should be fairly self explanatory - it's done in my "simple" style which does include "cut corners" so if bits of anatomy or stuff look off - well, sod it! :p

Don't worry Jodo, this is not THE Mira pic I had in mind when I told you I would do one - that should come fairly shortly. :)

post-13365-1125090429_thumb.jpg

This one's slightly more easy to remember why I did it. It was a long running idea that was floating around my head - that was brought to the front when I started fiddling with the models in GMAX. Again, it *should* be fairly self explanatory. Hope you likes :)

I'm not overly impressed with my Bastila, but all I can say is that she doesn't look quite so bad close up - but zoom out and suddenly...hmm... :ermm:

Sweet , don't worry, i'm patient :thumbsup:

Cheers for all the comments :p

It's actually Trask on the left - well, supposed to be Trask :):)

Sorta basically the pic is Revan back on the Endar Spire before everything kicks off. While her memory was supposed to be completely wiped when she was effectively kidnapped by the Jedi (and almost killed by Malak) we all know that technically it wasn't. Besides, I thought there must be a very strange feeling inside her when she held up a sword, because even if she can't remember it at that point, her instinct would know all about her past.

Or something like that. :cool:

Here's the edited soldier pic I said I'd do. Probably a fairly obvious joke, but what the hey? Just a bit of harmless fun :D

post-13365-1125130127_thumb.jpg