Star Wars Fan Art

Let's just say that Deviant has killed my interest on manga for the time being. ;) You just keep up the good work.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Great art to all of you again. ;)

KotorFanatic : If you want it to look anime-like, put some details into the eyeball.

Julian : Atris looks like a droid with empty eyesockets...

Damn, my internet sure is slow tonight...

Oh, and keep fighting the spam, wookie :thumbsup:

Julian : Atris looks like a droid with empty eyesockets...

First of all I am the one who draw it, secondly point out why atris look like a droid?...am I blind or smth?

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaa! It does look like she has empty sockets now when you mention it Arkendale. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

the upper line of her eyes does make it look a little bit droid-like, and the tears coming from her left eye especially add to the effect

it's still a really nice pic though, i didn't notice that stuff till Arky pointed it out

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Hahaa! It does look like she has empty sockets now when you mention it Arkendale. :lol:

Sheessss I know what I did wrong! :thumbsup: ...You'll have the eyeballs of atris tomorrow but still...she's not a droid! :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Well, I didn't notice it until it was brought up. So all is not lost. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

Well, I didn't notice it until it was brought up. So all is not lost. :lol:

Neither did I, but IMO its still a good picture, although it does look a little bit square in some places (i know it sounds weird) :thumbsup:

P.S. Dufflover it was Enha_Dyone's pic by the way :)

Edited by petay12

Julian pic looks bloody good :thumbsup: ; great detail especially on the robes (did you get any inspiron from Aimo?).

With regards to the eyes, I didn't see it till it was mentioned. Just to clarify what I see, it's her head which looks like a hollow droid head because the eyes look like small square windows.

I'm no artist but try to still make her eyes look shut maybe try curving the stop so it's not so blockish.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Julian pic looks bloody good  :thumbsup: ; great detail especially on the robes (did you get any inspiron from Aimo?).

With regards to the eyes, I didn't see it till it was mentioned. Just to clarify what I see, it's her head which looks like a hollow droid head because the eyes look like small square windows.

I'm no artist but try to still make her eyes look shut maybe try curving the stop so it's not so blockish.

It's my pic not julian's, just read the quote with it. (Thanks anyway :D )

I tried to solve the problem: just see

post-14541-1124978831_thumb.jpg

Better. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

It's my pic not julian's, just read the quote with it.  (Thanks anyway :D )

12:00am and panicking with Uni work :thumbsup: (yet I still seem to be on the message boards). Anyway, read it more carefully; sorry for the mix up.

Great work ED!

definitely better but I think the main problem is that the bit under the eye-lashes is too thick which makes it look like a window-sill rather than tear flow. You could try adding eye-lashes...or thinning up that region?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

It's my pic not julian's, just read the quote with it.  (Thanks anyway :D )

12:00am and panicking with Uni work :) (yet I still seem to be on the message boards). Anyway, read it more carefully; sorry for the mix up.

Great work ED!

definitely better but I think the main problem is that the bit under the eye-lashes is too thick which makes it look like a window-sill rather than tear flow. You could try adding eye-lashes...or thinning up that region?

Thanks for helping :thumbsup:

I'm going to improve it but it will certainly be for tomorrow :lol:

Welcome Enha_Dyone  :lol:

That's a really nice sketch of Atris... did you pencil that?

DL

Thanks for welcome DL

Yes I first pencil it, scan, print overwrite it with rotring 0.18 and 0.25 and then re-scan...and erase all pencil traks.... :D

But the result is not that bad for a first try

Kotorfanatic: Thanks :">

Overly harsh comments that have no constructive criticism or merit will result in a formal warning

What's overly harsh commenting? Can we say "that pic is bad" or "ugly"?

Anyway, that Dyone pic is good. I can't really appreciate that style, but you draw well.

Overly harsh is saying things like "you suck" or "you can't draw." This is not a thread to mock board members. If you have a problem with the picture they drew, or their style of art that is perfectly fine.

"I don't like the way you drew the eyes, perhaps you could make them a bit broader and a bit farther apart" - perfectly fine.

"The eyes suck, they're too thin and make it look like she has a unibrow" - acceptable, but perhaps a bit crude.

"That sucks." - Not acceptable.

If you don't like a piece, it is fine to say "I don't like it because..." and give a reason. For example, using the picture before that people described as "looking like a droid" you could say "I don't like that because it makes her look like some sort of cyborg."

Is it wrong of me to admit that I actually like that sketch...?  :geek:  :">  =]"

Exactly how do you like it? Do you find it funny? Do you appreciate the skill of the artist? These thing are acceptable. Other things, not so much. :ph34r:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Exactly how do you like it?  Do you find it funny?  Do you appreciate the skill of the artist?  These thing are acceptable.  Other things, not so much. :ph34r:

Ermm... let's just say impure thoughts come to mind... :">

Damn Malak's long lightsaber!

Still... I do appreciate all of Julian's art... he's extremely talented and I find all of his humourous sketches humourous indeed :geek:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]