Star Wars Fan Art

No, no, you got it all wrong. First put her in Dark Jedi robes, and then take 'em off. Know what I'm sayin? :lol:"

Fantastic art, Zulu! Harry's right, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. That pic shows lots of detail and emotion, and I think it's one of your best pics. Well done! ;)

Muso- I'm pretty sure I know what you meant... (w00t) :p" :">

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Muso- I'm pretty sure I know what you meant...  (w00t)  ;)"  :">

:"> There's two of them. Obvious things I mean. With Bas, you have to point them out.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wow, Zulu, that is one awesome pic you got there!! :p

Its not necessarily the detail it has about it, but its just got a really epic look, which i think is great, it looks to me like Dantooine on a stormy day, is that what you intended it to look like?? :thumbsup:

More art all!! :p

I liked Bastila in the vulkar attire the best, but overall she didn't really look good in anything.  So I'd say no robes

;-)

No, no, you got it all wrong. First put her in Dark Jedi robes, and then take 'em off.  Know what I'm sayin?  :huh:"

Muso- I'm pretty sure I know what you meant...  (w00t)  :o"  :">

Satasn, Draken_Fett -- yes, as I would have to agree with both of you. *smiles* Maybe a picture featuring male Revan and Bastila in a more intimate setting may have Bastila shedding some of her more restrictive clothing in favor of more comfortable ones. . . . I'll have to see what I can come up with.

Satasn, Draken_Fett -- yes, as I would have to agree with both of you.  *smiles*  Maybe a picture featuring male Revan and Bastila in a more intimate setting may have Bastila shedding some of her more restrictive clothing in favor of more comfortable ones. .  . . I'll have to see what I can come up with.

I wouldn't mind that. In fact, I'd love that. I'm always in favour of romantic piccys.

What? I'm a sucker for romance.

P.S. I'm in favour of any KOTOR art.

P.S.P.S. One day soon, I'll have something new for you all.

On a more general note to everyone who has been perusing this thread: since there has been some discussion about Bastila's attire, what was your favorite outfit to dress Bastila in? What made her look her best? Just asking for ideas for future pictures. :huh:

This outfit is pretty sweet:

post-5816-1124400174_thumb.jpg

It may be the concept art robe that Muso was talking about...

:huh:

Spot on. That's a jedi knight right there.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Cheers for the comments, especially Harry's :)

I guess...I dunno...most of my pessimism was probably down to taking SO LONG to get Bastila's face the way that I was actually happy with. Usually when I'm not happy with a face, I make a few adjustments, move things round a bit, and a lot of the time, suddenly it all falls into place and I can say "Aha, there you are!"

It just didn't fall into place with this one - like it didn't really fall into place with that "Down You Go" pic I did of Carth.

*sigh* :blink:

Oh well.

Anyway, to lighten the mode slightly.

The setting reminds me of Dxun, is that what you had in mind, too?

...looks to me like Dantooine on a stormy day, is that what you intended it to look like??

Ireland :ermm:

Bascially the setting borrows some elements from a Futurama pic I drew...oh, nearly four years ago (eep) - and that in turn was inspired by Tempus Vernum by Enya (Irish singer) - from that, a sort of a wind swept and soaking hillside somewhere in the British Isles entered my mind - and that's probably the biggest influence in the setting. :p

Incidentally - Sentry's pic is the very pic I based the outfit from. :)

Ireland :blink:

Bascially the setting borrows some elements from a Futurama pic I drew...oh, nearly four years ago (eep) - and that in turn was inspired by Tempus Vernum by Enya (Irish singer) - from that, a sort of a wind swept and soaking hillside somewhere in the British Isles entered my mind - and that's probably the biggest influence in the setting. :ermm:

Hmm, now that i look at it actually, it kind of reminds me of a type of setting in one of the LOTR films, not a bad comment by the way :p. I can see what you mean by Ireland though :)

Very good. Exceptional almost.

kirottu said:

I thought I better post this here this morning so this thread doesn't get locked up. . . . :p

Its the final picture of the Bastila portrait I was working on:

bastilaportraitkfm1oz.th.jpg

I could still spend more time on it, slowly refining every inch of her, but I think its time to finally call her "done".  Some things were changed after listening to some of the comments here: the clothes stayed the same, but her arms and neck were "slenderized" a bit, and after examing her face in the reverse angle, I was able to see some assymmetry of her jawline, so that was corrected as well.  The retro-robes were detailed a bit more and the hands were finished off (although they are still a bit rough).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! You can look at the pure white background version over at my site as well.

Awesome, as usual man. Keep up the good work!

How long does it take you to do these pictures man? You crank em out and they look so professional.

How long does it take you to do these pictures man?  You crank em out and they look so professional.

I guess it varies, but the Bastila picture was actually begun about 2 weeks ago. I worked on it for 2-3 hours for the first few days, then I took a break for a week, then I came back to it and did the same over the last 2-3 days as well. It does take some time, and because I usually get bored with a picture, I need those breaks in between working on something so big to draw smaller, faster pictures.

Shadowstrider - her nose isa little crooked, I think; the shadow around the side of her nose may be a little dark as well.

pixies- although I don't Darth Launch very well, I would find it quite interesting to see what happens if you were to draw Darth Malak. . . .

Draken - Hey, great! :p Bastila wallpapers are always a good thing.

Thanks for all the comments on the picture, everyone. :) Perhaps Carth should be the next character I attempt in this style. . . . .