Star Wars Fan Art

I dug up a picture of Bastila that I drew over a year ago. It was at the bottom of the paper so I only got the top half of her body, and I don't have a scanner so I took a picture with my phone which is why the quality is poor. Ah well. I did sharpen it though to get rid of some blur. :D

I was especially bored so I drew one of her in a bikini which actually looks pretty decent but I ain't sharing it with any of you! Plus I kinda exaggerated her proportions which is a bit embarassing and nerdy ;)

Oh, by the way, the eyes are left as pencil because I was afraid I'd ruin it if I penned over it, and it's kinda my template if I wanna draw anymore pictures of her (although I probably won't).

I might install Photoshop again and put my WACOM tablet to good use and touch her up a bit (no pun intended). :D

post-6922-1124108989_thumb.jpg

I was especially bored so I drew one of her in a bikini which actually looks pretty decent but I ain't sharing it with any of you! Plus I kinda exaggerated her proportions which is a bit embarassing and nerdy :thumbsup:

*holds up sign*

PLEASE FEED THE BASTILA FANBOY.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I was especially bored so I drew one of her in a bikini which actually looks pretty decent but I ain't sharing it with any of you! Plus I kinda exaggerated her proportions which is a bit embarassing and nerdy :o

*holds up sign*

PLEASE FEED THE BASTILA FANBOY.

I second that!! :blink:

*rearranges Draken's sign to fanboy's, then starts chanting* :o

I was especially bored so I drew one of her in a bikini which actually looks pretty decent but I ain't sharing it with any of you! Plus I kinda exaggerated her proportions which is a bit embarassing and nerdy :p

*holds up sign*

PLEASE FEED THE BASTILA FANBOYS

I second that!! ;)

*rearranges Draken's sign to fanboy's, then starts chanting* :p

Agreed.

*rearranges Draken's sign to fanboy's, then starts chanting* ;)

Why would you do that? Now it's just silly. I am pretty sure you meant, Fanboys.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You know I'd love to post some Bastila bikini stuff but it's about A4 sheet size and I definitely need a scanner to be able to post that one up, otherwise you know I'd let ya'll see it. My sister actually has a scanner but has lost the driver disc, what a cruel world!

You know I'd love to post some Bastila bikini stuff but it's about A4 sheet size and I definitely need a scanner to be able to post that one up, otherwise you know I'd let ya'll see it. My sister actually has a scanner but has lost the driver disc, what a cruel world!

NoOoOOoooo!

Oh well, i guess we'll have to wait for another brilliant Bastila fanart to ogle at :lol:

*picks up sign and leaves*

Oh well, i guess we'll have to wait for another brilliant Bastila fanart to ogle at :(

Hey! That's my sign! *bares teeth, hisses, takes sign and runs off*

That's a good Visas Kor. A little suggestion: Fix up the hands. One of 'em looks like it's going every which way.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

NoOoOOoooo!

Oh well, i guess we'll have to wait for another brilliant Bastila fanart to ogle at :(

Damnit! <_<

Harry....that is amazing!

You have managed to capture the evil look I've been going for, and imagine when I write my stories about him!

It looks pretty much exactly how I wanted him to look after he had become a well established and accomplished Sith Lord, after defeating the Jedi and killing his Sith Master...

the detail is great and he looks very very experienced!

(no not like that u pervs)

Very, Very nice work!

Thank you! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thats pronounced Lord Sat-As-N , right? Sounds like a lazy Sith Lord

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Oh ^_^

BTW nice drawing

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Sorne is quite the drawer.

Although he looks like a perv. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds