Star Wars Fan Art

So...

Launch and T3 together then?

Um, I think you misunderstood...

more art from DL!

:wub:

Oh, ok...

So Launch with T3 then?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And Lord Satasn, I should have that Lord of Sith for you soon. . . .  :huh:

Yay!! Can't wait to see more of your work HarrySorne, its great!! :(

[Things that had to do with deleted posts deleted] -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

I hope everyone realizes that T3 was a joke...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Darth Riggers - I find your Bastila very pretty, though those are some harsh words towards the Jedi princess ^_^ . I guess the male fans focus more on her finer attributes.

Nice sketches :thumbsup: , Btw!

The way Visas holds her sabers is way too cute :D !

I decided no picture. It is pretty stupid.

Also, whats everyone waiting around here for?

Visas.jpg

^ Visas.

This is undoubtedly the best one, the belt/skirt are very good aswellas the proportions of the body. The head on the other hand... needs work :-"

potential :lol:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Indeed.

Nice picture.

Why the hell hadn't I posted before on this thread? There's some wonderful work here.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Some quick sketches:

Bastila.jpg

^ Bastila.  I don't think I captured her irritating snottiness, smugness and self-righteousness.

Visas.jpg

^ Visas.

Revan_profile.jpg

Lightside Revan.

Wow! All three are great, but I think the Bastila one's my favorite. ;) I think you captured Visas very well, but as Kaftan said, the head just needs a little work. >_< It's also great to see because Visas pics seem to be a rare occurance on these art threads. :">

What's there to capture in Visas? Hood? Boobs?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Grr...

:huh:

That's awesome!

Great work pixies :blink:

DL

EDIT - We're referring to this picture:

post-11849-1123719018_thumb.jpg

Oh, gotcha.

that's what I was saying what to, I didnt understand where the kenobi thing came from.

Was it really nessessary to delete my question tho? It seems like you mods are really crackin down lately.

Nice, flat but nice.

kirottu said: