Coolest Looking Sith Lord (K1, K2, Movies)

Who is the coolest looking sith lord. I know there are a dozen other polls on favourite sith lords, but this is a coolest looking sith lord poll, not the same thing!  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest looking sith lord. I know there are a dozen other polls on favourite sith lords, but this is a coolest looking sith lord poll, not the same thing!

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine (both normal and disfigured)
    • Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku
    • Darth Vader ( Hayden version and suited version both count)
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Traya/ Kreia
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Jar Jar ( just making sure you're still paying attention)

The ironic thing about this poll and its results is that the complaint about Malak was that he was too cartoon villain-ish, as opposed to "subtle" villains like Kreia.  Yet the Malak-like characters (the over-the-top characters) like Vader and Maul, have more votes than the more "subtle" villains like Palpatine and Dooku.

Maybe that is because of the fact they look "cooler"

Don't really say that Kreia or Sidious look cool with just a robe and a ugly rest...

Some people tend to forget the function of this specific vote...

Coolest-looking, is it? I think Obsidian did their best, but you can't really do full justice to the concept of Darth Sion on a computer or even TV screen. In real life, and possibly in a movie, I think he would be the most unnerving and intimidating, and very cool-looking.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Maybe that is because of the fact they look "cooler"

Don't really say that Kreia or Sidious look cool with just a robe and a ugly rest...

Some people tend to forget the function of this specific vote...

I know that. I'm just saying it seems funny the backlash Malak got, yet his "type" of villain seems to appeal to more people, atleast visually.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think the reason the thinkers didn't get very much is because people like the idea of bashing sombody elses head in.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

i voted for scion, even vader would be like "dude ur pretty ****ed up(breathe)....take this card...its my masters and(breathe) he'll get u the hook up, you know the cape, breathing(breathe)knobs that have no apparent (breathe) usage, and a kickass helmet. and boots.gotta have boots..(breathe).

Voted for Vader myself. Loved his ruthlessness in ANH and ESB as well as his eventual redemption in Jedi. Black suit, black mask, greatest villain ever in my opinion.

Second prize goes to Maul who didn't get a very fair shake. He had a cool look and a very different type of fighting style, sort of ninja like. There was definately a sense of menace to him, similar to Vader. I thought that he stole all the scenes he was in. Too bad he was killed off far too soon.

He never commits one evil act in the whole movie. Read the novelization and you will see that Sidious trained him to truly believe the Jedi hunted down and killed all the Sith in genocide like fashion.

Maul merely wants retribution for that action.

Maul never attacks a single character save for the Jedi whom he believes to be evil. When the hangar door opens revealing Maul, Padme and all the pilots are between Maul and the Jedi.

Maul ignores them and allows them to safely pass.

In the movie, it looked like they took a detour and never went through the door where Maul was.

I'd imagine Maul had still fully committed his rage towards the Jedi, and as a result had fallen to the dark side.

He's just not stupid evil...which results in the mindless killing of those that aren't necessary.

At what point in the novel or movie do we see him commit a single evil act other than attacking the Jedi? If he truly believed the Jedi to be evil, and he saw himself as righteously exacting justice, then does that make him evil?

I'd suspect that, given the Star Wars motif, his form of justice was fueled throught the anger and rage. And I think we could thank Sidious for that.

Anakin also thought that what he was doing was right. I'd imagine Maul was seduced by the Darkside (thank you Palps) and his rage and anger is what fuels his drive to eliminate the Jedi.