Coolest Looking Sith Lord (K1, K2, Movies)

Who is the coolest looking sith lord. I know there are a dozen other polls on favourite sith lords, but this is a coolest looking sith lord poll, not the same thing!  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest looking sith lord. I know there are a dozen other polls on favourite sith lords, but this is a coolest looking sith lord poll, not the same thing!

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine (both normal and disfigured)
    • Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku
    • Darth Vader ( Hayden version and suited version both count)
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Traya/ Kreia
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Jar Jar ( just making sure you're still paying attention)

For me it's Vader first. I mean, this guy strangles his own admirals... Nasty!

Second would be Nihilus. Very cool, but wasted potential in K2.

Third? Not sure. I love Palpatine/Sidious (or maybe it's just Ian McDiarmid's acting), but Kreia is the most lovable manipulative b****, while Sion is just spooky and hauting to even think about.

I would have chosen Nihilus, but it always bothered me that he looked a bit like a hunchback, so I chose Rev.

It's funny, I always thought he looked fat. Maybe his robes are a bit oversized but if you look at him from the side, it looks like he has a substantial gut. Didn't notice him being Quasimodo though. He's too tall to be hunched.

I'm still going with Darth Maul. Maybe it was because the actor playing him was actually an accomplished swordsman and acrobat, but he wowed me with his onscreen actions. And his appearance was exactly what I thought of a Sith warrior to look like.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yeah.... Maul is the Sith that has devoted himself to the Dark Side, he lives for it and has no other desire than to please his Master and the Sith. His tattoos are an addition to that concept of "subordination".

I think Maul also looked cool because he was left in the shadows, he appeared in screen for only 2 minutes in total I think... Lucas thought that by doing this, Maul would appear more mystical.

maul.jpg

Either Sion or Maul (voted Maul simply because he's more tangable) Sion because he looks like he could eat baby's withou any problem. Maul because he's... Maul.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The ironic thing about this poll and its results is that the complaint about Malak was that he was too cartoon villain-ish, as opposed to "subtle" villains like Kreia. Yet the Malak-like characters (the over-the-top characters) like Vader and Maul, have more votes than the more "subtle" villains like Palpatine and Dooku.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I know it was hilarious.

Talking about Vader in all of his black beauty, and then this scrawny white boy, with blond hair blue eyes goes and chops off his hand.

If I remember, Banky says something along the lines of "So? White is right" or some off the wall totally racist remark, and the speaker ends up shooting him.

:p

It goes something like this:

Hooper: And Jedi is the worst installment, when Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied by the revelation that inside he was a crusty, feeble old white man. Basically they are trying to tell us that deep down, inside we all wants to be white!

Banky: Isn't that true?

Hooper: Black Rage! :shoots:

Hahaha thanks! :p

I should see if I can find my old VHS copies of the Kevin Smith movies.

I love the discussion in clerks about the morality of the Rebels destroying the second death star. What with the independent contractors and all.