Optical Illusions

Morgoth

This is a thread devoted to any kind of Optical Illusions you can gather, so please share it here!

My current favorite: Colour Perception

It's also a very important knowledge base/tool for artists regarding Colour-Theory/Compositing.

Well well, at least I can be sure that while looking into the mirror after I crawl out of the bed, I'm still looking at the most beautiful man in the world. :ermm:

You realize now that I will never be able to trust my eyes again, right? :ermm:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

This is a thread devoted to any kind of Optical Illusions you can gather, so please share it here!

My current favorite: Colour Perception

It's also a very important knowledge base/tool for artists regarding Colour-Theory/Compositing.

Well well, at least I can be sure that while looking into the mirror after I crawl out of the bed, I'm still looking at the most beautiful man in the world.  :-

Your and optical illusion.

In my mind...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

We've studied loads of these kind of illusions in our Perceptual Processes lectures... just shows that most of our perception is highly dependent on context and assumptions made by the brain :-

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

My perception tells me that Sarjahurmaaja is just a grumpy Beholder who wants us to suffer because he didn't get a bunch of Beholder-approved colored sunglasses for his 76368504th birthday (like his Elder). Now he's just angry.

Pffth.

And now excuse me, I've some important business to attend to...

Where's my mirror? :-

It's in my mind.

Hey look, an optical illusion...

It's right there, can't you see it?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Mirror? There is no mirror. It is only a product of your overactive imagination, driven mad by the pure figments of imagination the world of lies and deceptions has made you believe. There is only one way to truth -- CUT OFF YOUR EYES AND SEE BEYOND THE LIES!

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

But if I took out my eyes, I could never again ogle at the pretty girls! I'd have to touch them to.. wait. What am I saying?! OUT WITH THEM! JOIN OUR EYE-LESS CULT!!1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You're all just an illusion...

In my mind.

Alrighty. Mkreku made a valid point... now I only need to find something to cut out my eyes...hmm. I could break my mirror! But that would mean I can't admire my own beauty splendor anymore.  :blink:

Touching girls :- My own beaty.

Decisions decisions...

Hehe, beaty, hehe...

Your mind is an illusion created by the World of Lies! FREE YOURSELF FROM IT!

There is only one path to Truth, AND IT IS THE PATH OF DARKNESS!

edit: Morgoth, well, you could always feel your beauty... touch yourself as well as the girls.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Alrighty. Mkreku made a valid point... now I only need to find something to cut out my eyes...hmm. I could break my mirror! But that would mean I can't admire my own beauty splendor anymore.  :blink:

Touching girls :- My own beaty.

Decisions decisions...

Hehe, beaty, hehe...

Seeing illusions or what?

You just edited it.

Thats what I thought you said.

What am I supposed to do with a clover?

Stop arguing against each other... You know that I'm right.

And now, I've something new: Stare at it carefully, and tell me what you saw!  :ermm:

Are you really going to try to pull that on me, I read about those on Wikipedia. There is going to be a load noise or something. I just heard it. You couldn't fool me.