A question about Dxun

Does anyone know how to get a sensible answer from party members who you pose the question about the battle on Dxun? During my playthroughs I tried twice to speak to my party members about Dxun and whatever happened after but the usual response is that they would speak of it another time. Ideas and comments would be appreciated.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. You know when you ask either Bao-Dur or Handmaiden (because I chose both of them to split from the main party) they reply that they would speak of it another time? Well I tried at several points in the game to ask them the same thing but all I get is the same answer.

I don't recall if that was ever resolved in a later conversation.

It's been a while since I completed the game, so I'm totally sure whether I ever got them to respond to that question eventually.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You don't get anything about Dxun, other than this initial conversation of 'something happened' and 'let's talk about it another time'. Yes, it felt very incomplete to me, but I was getting a bit used to it by that time. The fact that after you

turn your party members into Jedi

and afterwards have no chance to discuss or even mention this profound change in your relationship with them is a greater shame.

So yes, either content was cut or it wasn't written in the first place. Sometimes I think Obsidian really needed someone to go through their scripts/designs and just suggest where things needed a bit of fleshing out. Hey, I'd do it! (w00t)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Hek you can ask it of anybody. What the question was, was do they actually give you a noteworthy responce

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I can't imagine ever sending Visas out as a squad-leader as she appears to have little will of her own, let alone leadership skills.

She just needs some time. For example, when you take her with you on your first trip to Onderon, she strongly disagrees with you if you're light side and support Talia instead of Vaklu.

Yeah, that aspect of the whole Dxun thing bugged me too. I kept waiting for the convo option to appear that would be 'another time.'

Never happened. :p

I figured it was just conversational dialogue to flesh out the whole character thing...I mean, you return, it'd seem funny to have no one say anything. Maybe some unused content behind it tho...who knows.

At least their various lines were pretty cute.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts