Question about Kreia

Well, first of all....i play, Dark Side,, and..so i have killed all the Jedi Masters, after that i need to go at the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine...and Kreia is getting mad at me, for all the things i have done

And she say'' You have failed me completely and utterly''..so my question is, do i have miss something? or the game is made like that

All i know is when you play Dark Side it's Kreia is your master, and you are his/her apprentice

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Don't worry about it. The game's plot is pretty linear, and this is one of the times it shows most. What happens next is supposed to happen. I finished the DS side recently and it did the exact same thing to me. I know it sounds all dimissive as if you'd done something wrong or said something wrong, but I pretty certain any answer will lead to that ending, and I know that Kreia will drain you leave you for dead no matter what you do.

So just keep following the plot, and it'll all become clear (well, more or less...). You will understand at the end that Kreia will leave you no matter what at that point.

So there is nothing that i can do, she's gonna betray me anyway, whatever i do

What does Kreia actually mean when she says you have 'failed' her? I've never really understood that, which makes this part of the game particularly annoying.

Kreia didn't want to destroy the Jedi,she wanted them to see that they were wrong about her training techniques being flawed.

As she says:"all my students were failures to them.",meaning they were considered by the Masters to have fallen to the Dark Side.

She thought that by training the Exile to feel the Force again,only this time without swinging towards either the LS or the DS,she could prove to the Jedi(and to a lesser extent,the Sith) that limiting themselves to one alignment was a mistake.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

So I guess it wouldn't have mattered what the Exile said anyway, as his actions had already determined him as a failure in Kreia's eyes.

I always thought that it was because of what the Exile said, and not what he did, that made Kreia say he was a failure. I guess that was what confused me.

Well, the Exile could have 'succeeded' in Kreia's eyes by reaching the conclusion that the choice of the individual would always have more significance than the will of the Force itself, and that all the power the Jedi and Sith gain through the Force is therefore ultimately hollow and unimportant, since they're just being used by the will of the Force.

But naturally, you don't get the option to say anything like that.

so whatever you choose like conversation, when you talk to her, you fail eventually

so whatever you choose like conversation, when you talk to her, you fail  eventually

Yes

Well, at least as far as Kreia is concerned

If i don't have Kreia in my party, do i fail too?

a grey jedi isn't a combination of both. they just work outside the jedi order. anyways, she was first a jedi master, then fell to the darkside and after being cast down by sion and nihilus she became some neutral old bag that follows exile around. Finally, she becomes evil again (or at least evil looking) and you kill her... But for almost all of the game she is neutral.

One could say the Exile was destined to fail however by his past actions. No matter what, the Exile took a course of action and came to regret it enough to sever his own connection to the Force.

Whether light or dark, there is regret there and indecision.

One could say the Exile was destined to fail however by his past actions.  No matter what, the Exile took a course of action and came to regret it enough to sever his own connection to the Force.

Whether light or dark, there is regret there and indecision.

That's one way of looking at, and it's doubtlessly what the "will of the Force" thinks of the situation.

To Kreia it was a bold and unusual decision, however. She admires the Exile's state-of-mind to make the decision just as his ability to sever himself from the force.

a grey jedi isn't a combination of both. they just work outside the jedi order. anyways, she was first a jedi master, then fell to the darkside and after being cast down by sion and nihilus she became some neutral old bag that follows exile around. Finally, she becomes evil again (or at least evil looking) and you kill her... But for almost all of the game she is neutral.

By the way, is that Kreia who have betrayed Sion and Nihilus?

If you managed to stay perfectly in between DS and LS (like in the beginning when you have that gray bg behind your char on the DS/LS meter) she would have been happy, but the thing is, you eventually have to choose between one or the other

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Ok!, i have another question....it's when you play Dark Side...you go see Kreia, and she tell you what Sith class that you want to be...Sith Marauder, Sith Assasins, or Sith Lord, so me i always choose Sith Lord...but if i choose exemple Sith assasin.. do i will have the same ending?.