10th Planet

EnderAndrew

I just hope that the 10th planet is nothing like they describe it in the Book of Revelations and the Kolbrin Bible, especially his role :ph34r:

OK, I'll bite. What is the Kolbrin Bible and what is 'his role'?

As you wish 'fish' ;)

Elaboration, a very very long one:

Former NASA scientist, James M. McCanney, on the subject of Planet X (The 10th Planet): I had never heard of him, but in reading I learned that he was a real scientist with real credentials saying that Planet X was real and that NASA has been aware of this for 30 years.

However, the goal of his teaching is not to prove scientifically that Planet X is real, but only to explain why NASA and others would expect to warn you about it are not doing so, and what evidence we do have for its existence from NASA and other sources. In fact, if you take the time to look there is a lot of evidence available, James M. McCanney wants to address the main objections for believing in a Planet X threat and then move on to the important things that Scripture says for dealing with that threat which are not covered in other books.

Why is NASA Silent On PX?

PX - Planet 10

NASA seems to be silent about Planet X. They certainly are not warning anyone to prepare for its passage. If you did not know any better you would conclude from this alone that Planet X is a hoax. However, the fact is that NASA was the first to announce the discovery of Planet X, back in 1980s as reported in the June 19, 1982 edition of the New York Times:

"Something out there beyond the furthest reaches of the known solar system is tugging at Uranus and Neptune. A gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object, the long-sought Planet X. Astronomers are so certain of this planet's existence that they have already named it "Planet X - the 10th Planet."

Apparently the announcement of the discovery was a slip because within a week they retracted it and have been publicly silent ever since. Yet, there is sufficient evidence that they have had an internal project tracking PX as this NASA internal document records:

NASA ADS Astronomy Abstract Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find Similar Abstracts (with default settings below)

You know, as I asked the question, my fingers were hovering above the keyboard and I was considering adding '(in summary form)', but I didn't because I thought you might take it the wrong way. ;)

Fortunately, my skimming skills are reasonably good, so I get the gist. And the gist is, this is insane. Funny, though. :blink: I wonder why he's no longer working at NASA.

EDIT: This just proves that some people really will believe anything before they accept the evidence over global warming.

Still, this makes our task more urgent. We MUST find a better name for Planet X before it smashes into us and destroys us.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Good God, Hilde! Do you think it's all true? hahahaha

Seriously, though, how can we deal with information from outside our galaxy when we're still trying to figure out what we've got in our own back yard. I suspect we'll go to planet X someday and find Jimmy Hoffa.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

How about just naming it Mus? It's a pretty nice name.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Coincidentally, the cover of last week's New Scientist was:

Planets in the

Solar System:

I didn't pick it up, but I'm sure it would just be confirming the Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud flotsum detritus wandering within the Pluto orbit.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Good point about those greek names for planets...

I think the titans had cool names that could be used. Unfortunately Kronos is already taken - it's the Klingon homeworld (though they can't spell it right...) :thumbsup:

But we don't have to use greek names. Why don't we just call it Revan. That would be new.

Or, for those of you who have seen "Titan A.E.", we could call it planet Bob...

Disclaimer: This post is too silly to have been written by me. Therefore I did not write it and you did not read it - these aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along :shifty:

Posting 5 times in a row?

Tsk, tsk.

I agree, "tsk, tsk" indeed.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I wasn't trying to bait you, Hilde. I was just joking around. I had honestly thought that you were joking. I dunno... there are more things between heaven and earth, I suppose?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I wasn't trying to bait you, Hilde.  I was just joking around.  I had honestly thought that you were joking.  I dunno...  there are more things between heaven and earth, I suppose?

I wasn't joking nor was I serious about the things I posted. I know most of them are bullsh*t, but some things mentioned there are true and they do raise some questions that currently are impossible to answer, aswell as some question that are refused to be answered for reasons unknown to the majority.....