most weird cut seen 1 and 2

I had no idea what that was supposed to be. GO-TO destroys Remote and then Remote is all right and its if nothing happened.

I suppose they only left that in because removing it might have caused bugs in some other place :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

probably the battle of Khoonda for second place (first being the remote through the floor, neat trick for a droid to have) Because it was ultimatly pointless. you do everything you can and the outer battle is still the same, The mercs come running in and are able to wipe out the Milita easily. There's always like 5 or 6 Mercs left who (I guess) just mill around outside while their boss is being turned into grouting on the walls of the outpost.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I don't much care for the cutscene/movie that introduces Visas, because it always appears at the most bizarre and surreal moment. I've just been said something nice to T3 on Nar Shaddaa then suddenly we're halfway across the galaxy on the ultimate bad-guy's ship, and I'm wondering 'What in the world did I do to trigger that? Is T3 an agent of the dark side now?' First time through was really confusing, though every time after that was fine. I know now that it triggers when you reach a certain number of DS or LS points, but I think they could have allowed it to appear only at certain points (like changing location) - that might have made more sense.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I don't much care for the cutscene/movie that introduces Visas, because it always appears at the most bizarre and surreal moment.  I've just been said something nice to T3 on Nar Shaddaa then suddenly we're halfway across the galaxy on the ultimate bad-guy's ship, and I'm wondering 'What in the world did I do to trigger that?  Is T3 an agent of the dark side now?'  First time through was really confusing, though every time after that was fine.  I know now that it triggers when you reach a certain number of DS or LS points, but I think they could have allowed it to appear only at certain points (like changing location) - that might have made more sense.

yeah i agree with you there steve. i got that when i was on telos, and it confused the carp outta me :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I don't much care for the cutscene/movie that introduces Visas, because it always appears at the most bizarre and surreal moment.  I've just been said something nice to T3 on Nar Shaddaa then suddenly we're halfway across the galaxy on the ultimate bad-guy's ship, and I'm wondering 'What in the world did I do to trigger that?  Is T3 an agent of the dark side now?'  First time through was really confusing, though every time after that was fine.  I know now that it triggers when you reach a certain number of DS or LS points, but I think they could have allowed it to appear only at certain points (like changing location) - that might have made more sense.

It's because the farther you go LS or DS Nihilus and Visas can sense you. Then Nihilus sends Visas for you.

The Goto/Remote cutscene was weird. And the Kreia messing with Disciples head was weird... all of them.

Try maxing your LS ability on Peragus (with cheat)... I went to the medbay terminal and all of a sudden I see that cutscene. lol

The first time I saw it (before I knew there were cheats) I wondered what was going on (thinking I was now in for some ugly battle), seeing a pre-Star Destroyer-looking thingy all beat up and cruising through space...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Remote and G0T0 encounter like many said. WTF is this about?

Ebon Hawk crashing on Malchor. Lets be realistic it would not have flown away since the hull would have been crushed on impact.

And it also would have been impossible for luke to use the force to get his x-wing out of the swampy waters that it fully submerged in...but Yoda did it.

Your doubt, is why you fail!

Ebon Hawk crashing on Malchor. Lets be realistic it would not have flown away since the hull would have been crushed on impact.

Remote/GO-TO on Ebon Hawk or Malachor (both suck, but just asking)

Your right. I forgot a "High-impact" crash without almost any damage, then it falls down in a bottomless pit and burning *whatever* that is in Malachor...

Yet flies away undamaged and fully manned when you defeated Traya (So Atton or T3 must lived and fly with you, as you couldn't fly the Ebon Hawk from Telos Academy (You need your crew to fly the ship), and most likely you haven't gotten flying lessons on Malachor.

Yes, this is just told badly. Reason is confusing is because the scene is interrupted right in the middle of your actions - when I play it's usually when I save/doom the sullustan outside the cantina on Citadel station. I mean, how would you have felt if you watched a movie, you're in the middle of scene, and then you suddenly cut across the galaxy to something totally different with no explanation at all, then return to continue the scene you cut from, and still with nothing to explain what just happened? They should have let the current scene just play out, and then when the Exile entered a new area, then they should have cut in with this scene before the new area load screen. You just don't cut away from a scene still in progression - ever! It was just bad directing and bad storytelling :luck:

Well, the Ebon Hawk's hull was also exposed to space during the prologue, and yet T3 managed to get the ship to Peragus. I have no idea if this is cut content, but it seems obvious that there is much about the Malachor V arrival that we were not told, especially about the absense of all your allies.

We know that Atton, Visas and either Handmaiden or Disciple were supposed to confront Traya (and probably be captured), and that GOTO hunted down Remote only to be stopped by HK-47. Exile, for some reason, would exit the Hawk later and Mira (if LS) the Hawk later still. That leaves Hanharr (if DS), Mandalore, Bao-Dur and T3 unaccouted for.

Now, let us assume that all who did not leave to confront Traya were injured in the crash, or stayed on the Hawk for other reasons. Hanharr and Mandalore might have been injured badly, while the Exile and Mira were merely knocked out. Handmaiden/Disciple goes with Atton and Visas to confront Traya, and Bao-Dur secretly sends Remote to activate the Mass Shadow Generator, not knowing that GOTO follows Remote. GOTO doesn't know that HK-47 follows him, though. Bao-Dur and T3 stay on the Hawk to repair the damage (that even makes sense).

The Exile awakens a little while later, realizes that his companions have gone to face Traya and rushes after them. A short time after that, Mira (if LS) also awakens and rushes after the Exile, since he is now alone on a hostile planet. This sets her up for her final confrontation with Hanharr.

Hanharr (if DS) and Mandalore are still injured on the ship, while T3 and Bao-Dur repair it. Well, enough to make it fly anyway (setting out protective force fields and so).

Yes, admittedly conjecture on my part, but does it sound plausible?

Well, it does seem to be a probibilty...

IF...

They hadn't said like 5 times (or maybe I just got in one of the many convo loops) that you had to fly to Malachor V ALONE.

And it would still not account for the rescue when it made a nice drop into the green mud, we all know that simple Traya made a huge explosions just by falling in, so why not with EH and crew...

And about Visas introduction. I had an even better timing first time. It came on Telos Academy, and nicely cut out any sound effect on the map. Handmaiden is boring to listen to if you only see the lines (not speech), and no music and no other sounds... unless you reloaded the area (A.K.A Fly out) :luck:

Well, it does seem to be a probibilty...

IF...

They hadn't said like 5 times (or maybe I just got in one of the many convo loops) that you had to fly to Malachor V ALONE.

Don't remember that part, but it doesn't matter - we *know* that there was supposed to be a confrontation between the companions and Traya, so it's a moot point.

And it would still not account for the rescue when it made a nice drop into the green mud, we all know that simple Traya made a huge explosions just by falling in, so why not with EH and crew...

This would probably remain unexplained for drama, and then once on board, T3 and Bao-Dur would tell you that they indeed fell - perhaps for a long time - but were fortunate enough to get the Ebon Hawk's thrusters working soon enough to save the ship. I consider the drop a cliffhanger and nothing more.

Am I the only one that got the GOTO/Remote Ebon Hawk one? Even the first time I thought it was clear the evil GOTO was incapacitating the remote to mess with his programming.

Ebon Hawk plummeting was pointless. It's untriggered, and even if there is some "logical" explanation for it's survival, there was no need for it to be there.

I read somewhere that Malachor was originally composed of several large pieces; and in that case, the mass shadow generator originally pulled them all together, causing the destruction to ships and combatants during the war. So if deactivating it reversed the gravitational process (you see Malachor disintegrating as you fly away) then Ebon Hawk would no longer be wedged into the crevice. Both T3 and Bao-Dur are unaccounted for, so one or both would have started repairs after the crash. This makes the most sense to me; although they are talking about 'activating' the generator, if it was disabled all those pieces of ships, etc. would be floating around instead of lying on the surface. So what Remote was actually doing was 'deactivating' it.

not really. Malachor was you basic planet. What the Mass Shadow Generator did was it compressed the entire planet and caused the planet's gravity to increase geometricly, this ended up killing all on the planet itself because their bodies couldn't withstand the force (imagine a human body going from earth to jupiter in the space of one second) the Ships above were not able to cope with the force of gravity now tugging at them and were drawn into the planet itself. Nihilus literally had to wrench the Ravenger from the planet's surface. The reason the planet explodes is because the remote when it set off the Generator literally caused the mass to go from really really big to itty bitty. and the planet literally just broke up.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Is weird the same as worst? Cause I'm not sure that's what he was asking (worst).

Weirdness factor I'd have to go with Kreia/Di scene too, the one where she's repeating "Jedi..." while Di doesn't realize she's there. It's almost creepy the 1st time you see/hear it...with her echoing voice and all.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I heard somewhere on these boards that that was GoTo trying to increase the remotes performance, or give extra stats, or something along those lines.

I guess we can throw that in the "cut content" pile then. :(