Please welcome our new moderators!

No, Hydrogen, you are a GLOBAL moderator.  I am merely a moderator.

*Eldar Bows to the floor.*

You're servant, madam.

Unless you mean to demean Hydrogen, I think you meant to write:

"Your servant, Madam.";

otherwise it was a neat concealed insult ...

:lol:"

(Hehe the moderators lose their levels: they are MODERATOR level only!)

You just realized that? I've never had a level other than "moderator" ... well, not other than the "level" I am now.

Yes, but in my defence I haven't been a member for that long. :-

I didn't think they sullied themselves: so infra dignitatem.

Actually, it just never occurred to me that moderators had levels; that's like a pistol having windshield wipers, or a fly-swatting setting ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Okay, I come back from my excursion and the fora is full of mods...?

Nightmarish. How can decent people spam nowadays!? Oh, the humanity. Just remember; with great power comes great...something. Thread closing perhaps?

Anyway, good to have you guys here.

Battlewookie, close the patch thread from Tech-Help, please; it's been just whining and bickering for 5 pages already.

Shadowstrider, be...shadowy. Or something.

Eldar, who promoted you? Does this mean I can't rave on the PNJ forums anymore?

Authority,...who the heck are you? :lol:

Too much for Mus?... poor mus...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why...I never...

Thine eyes deceive thee.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

:ermm:

Level 5, by the way.

kirottu said:

Scary a Mod that will actually try to contribute rather than log on for a few minutes and find derailed threads (I know I'm partly to blame for some of them sry Fin) and shut them down. I wasn't hear really early on so I don't know what it was like then but it seems that the only time Fin ever really posts is when sombody critizies his work or when he's closing things.

Hydro I've seen little of, Guildmaster I didn't realize was a mod.. (i guess I should attribute that to unobsevidness on my part), and I've never even seen the fourth one...

I use to be on a lot more and more active, but burn out with some of the trolls, and so stopped posting in most threads, just read them and dealt with them as I needed.

Guildmaster isn't exactly a moderator, more like the absolute head of the moderators guild. :D - he comes on from time to time... sometimes more often than others, and sometimes it seems not enough,

Think of Fionavar as the Prince and I'm his sheriff. If you insult Fionavar, I'll have to turn all enforcer on you! :D

By the Way, meta, you're right, it should have been your. Type faster than I think sometimes, I do!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Madam? I always thought Hydrogen was a dude. :devil:

Perhaps that's the reason they never made you a mod. :lol:"

I'm disliked by those in authority. Or it could be because I make too many pointless posts like this one. :o

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Maybe it's because you keep slipping Yoda the ganja.

Maybe it's because you aren't sharing with the mods.

Edit: I demand that the new moderators start implementing the following BBCode.

:darque:

:alanschu:

:mustopicon:

:baley:

For what's it's worth, I miss phosphor also. I always thought he was a great moderator, even before he was one.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Noone knows, he either got a girlfriend or jailtime :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "