Cheat problem when meetin Atris

Hi,

I downloaded the patches and replayed the game as last time I had to re-install my computer.

What happens when you are captured by the handmaidens and you have to talk to Atris is that when you go to talk to Atton it comes up with [CHEAT NODE] Then continue with conversation with kreia or confrontation with Atris. I cannot talk to kreia and after numerous times talking to Atris I cant go anywhere. I have already done this part of the game and now its stuck. Whats happened? Can anyone tell me how to get past this CHEAT NODE problem? Please say I dont have to re-install the game AGAIN as i will just end up binning this game. :wub:

Many thanks

post-14339-1122642834_thumb.jpg

I don't understand.  I tried to install this patch, and it didn't fix the problem.  How do we fix this?

The patch will only work if you reload a save game fro beofre entering the academy. If you are already inside and don't have a save game from before entering the academy, you can download KSE from here: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php and set the global variable "262TEL_Atton_Talk" to 1

here a sample screenie of how it works in general: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/glob.jpg

once you've modified it, click on apply and then commit changes.

BTW, this bug happens only if you chose the dialogue option "All right we mean no harm" when talking to handmaiden. The dialogue file is suddenly cut after this reply.

Thanks very much. I have tried to get from this spot for a long time. Although I missed the faces Atton and Kreia made in the cutscene ( They were not in the cages so cutscene just showed conversation and cages ) I was able to move further into the game. So many thanks.