Fastest way to get a short lightsaber

Guest The_lone_exile

It is a random loot system.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The_lone_exile

yea thats true, although i remember once i had gotten my lightsaber w/o killing visas for the lens then i received a short one when i killed her...didn't happen again though :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to be rushing through the game just to equip your character with the most phat lewt you can find, would you? :thumbsup:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guest The_lone_exile
Out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to be rushing through the game just to equip your character with the most phat lewt you can find, would you?

What do u mean by that...

Out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to be rushing through the game just to equip your character with the most phat lewt you can find, would you?

What do u mean by that...

He's asking if you are rushing through the game just to equip your character with the most phat lewt you can find.:p"

..n00b.. :shifty::(:blink:

Is there a speedy way to get a short light saber? i need one for the off-hand bonus

Trust me, you certainly don't need the short light saber.

All of my dual wield combos use normal light sabers in both hands. The fact that your off hand has -2 for its To-Hit makes virtually no difference...you'll still chop things to pieces and if you have 14 Strength or Dexterity (with lightsaber finesse) you'll cover that -2 To Hit anyways.

I also felt the short sabers looked silly. The double normal saber is also more damaging.

:(

It is very odd how long it took before anyone actually answered the question, instead of

1) Telling how evil Short Sabers are

2) Telling the poster to calm down

3) Force to cheat

I mean, how hard is it to actually answer the question after your comment...?

On this forum?

Yeah, this isn't LA's Forums...

Guest The_lone_exile
He's asking if you are rushing through the game just to equip your character with the most phat lewt you can find.whistling.gif

..n00b.. innocent.gif rolleyes.gif shifty.gif

that part i understood, but rushing through the game wont help u get a short lightsaber any faster, if anything your the noob.

try doing onderon first. then another planet then onderon again. you get freedon Nadds short right there. (thats not random thank god...) That's the fastest way to do it without doing what BattleWookiee said.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Sending somebody to LA forums? Bad idea... -Battlewookiee

Why not?Eddo's encouraging their members to come here :rolleyes:

EDITED BY Eddo36: Jun 24, 2005 11:19 AM

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35145

Give your input here if you have any. When the thread reaches 6 pages or so, it will be closed by the moderator and another Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions thread will be started. It's currently the 7th one.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

He's asking if you are rushing through the game just to equip your character with the most phat lewt you can find.whistling.gif

..n00b.. innocent.gif rolleyes.gif shifty.gif

that part i understood, but rushing through the game wont help u get a short lightsaber any faster, if anything your the noob.

U b3 da n00b IMO cuZZ u is aLL lyke onLy 20+eight p0sT5 n0 wH@t I'm s@iing?