DS lightsaber?

You get the parts for free if the ligreks kill him.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The game makes it so that you always get your lightsaber in the 1st planet, whether it is Dantooine or not. It doesn't matter if you're DS or LS, you'll always get the parts somehow, from someone. (I think that you get a part when you kill the Master we all hate..) So don't worry, you'll get the parts..somehow..

Do note that this guy is some Anti-DS'er...

He may give a part if you don't have your saber yet. But if you have your lightsaber, wacking him won't give you a lightsaber :nuke: , so as DS you still need to buy it (and you also get 2 crystals that way extra, for 1000 creds, creds you never spend anyways)

Also (pre 1.0B) note that Vash is really nasty to DS'ers and won't give a lightsaber if you already have one...

Kotor 3, or any new rpg really, needs an option to kill each and every individual in the game and still be able to finish it. Need something? Grasp it from cold dead hands. Need to get somewhere? Carve through the flesh which prevents you to get there.

This worked on Arx to some extent. You were basically godlike in the end, kicking stuff left and right. Why not in K3? Ghosts can still communicate, you know.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kotor 3, or any new rpg really, needs an option to kill each and every individual in the game and still be able to finish it. Need something? Grasp it from cold dead hands. Need to get somewhere? Carve through the flesh which prevents you to get there.

This worked on Arx to some extent. You were basically godlike in the end, kicking stuff left and right. Why not in K3? Ghosts can still communicate, you know.

A grand idea! :rolleyes:

(I think that you get a part when you kill the Master we all hate..)
I don't. He was a person of his time, although he refused to believe that his time had passed away.

Anyway, if you want a lightsaber early, you can always return to the ship immediately after leaving it and fight Visas...

While I don't necessary care to see a feature where we kill everyone, I am certainly opposed to allowing you to beat the game when you kill any NPC. That is near impossible to script for. Killing plot-specific NPCs is always a bad thing.

I remember killing all the citizens of one town in Arcanum, and earning the reputation 'Butcher of Stillwater'. Nasty. :( The plot can handle it, but not everywhere.

Do you prefer a NWN-style approach where key NPCs are unkillable, or Morrowinds 'The thread of prophecy is broken' (i.e. the game is now unwinnable)?

Edit: Maybe if you're DS, you don't deserve a lightsaber. Ever think of that. :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

If it is implemented at all (I doubt LucasArts would ever approve it) then I prefer a Morrowind style approach.

I don't think Fallout even told you when you killed plot-specific NPCs. Then again, if you really wanted too, you could skip 95% of the Fallout games and beat them with just a few actions.