Vampire Game

That's it,I ****ing quit.

This from the guy that told me to "grow up". :*

Really, kid. No need to throw a tantrum over this. Surely we can sort things out.

I don't think I'll be able to make it for tonight's session, if there's going to be one, anyway.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Dudes, I am totally not going to be there. 

This is not a good thing as one of the main things that needs to be resolved in the next session is whether or not the good Father meets final death or not. 

I cannot help it though, I am sorry.

Well, that sucks man. :lol:

But as things are, I don't think there will be a session at all...

Dudes, things have changed, I don't have $85 in cash, so I'll be there after all if other people are.

EDIT: Also, after having read the last page of whinging, it was more my fault than Baley's but it was agreed upon by the group that I'd go to the Church and try to see what was what, no one else wanted to because they were all ascared.

I asked Baley for backup, my guess as to why he'd want Val there as well was because she is a Lasombra and the baddie is a Lasombra. I am not keeping this a secret out of game because anyone who has read the prologue knows unofficially.

That is just a guess.

I don't trust any of you. I'll be there, however, if you give me the time. This is the session where I can actually see a battle and maybe use my cool... uh... academic skillz.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So we're playing tonight? If Ender shows up, that is.. he just slept through/forgot all about last session?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yes,grow the **** up and stop being such a trollish ****.

I'm not gonna debate this with you any longer,if you want more details about what actually happend ask Ender.

Anyway,seeing that our numbered jerk is not attending I see no reason to miss out on tonight's session,if there is one that is.

I'm truly impressed by your masterful use of the asterisk. You're almost as deft at it as you are at spamming. Almost.

But, at any rate, I thought you said you were quitting. Only a post later, you are flip flopping. And I'm the troll?

I'm still waiting for you to offer a well written reply to my arguments that doesn't resemble a kindergarten rant. Since you appear to have fish memory, let me remind you that it was you who started with the personal attacks. Therefore, it's you who is trolling and spamming the thread (as per usual). I'm just playing along.

And one last thing. I said I don't think I'll be able to make it. But it's not sure either way. Does that mean you will leave if I show up? I guess that would earn you a ph4t "Drama Queen" Advantage for your TOMBS sheet. And, be honest with yourself, you're dying to get it.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Easy fellas, easy...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That's funny. I wonder why would you take a character whose player is absent as backup when there were other players present that could have provided said backup anyway.  :(

It would have been a real barrel of laughs if Val had been killed in combat while Ender was controlling her. I doubt Kaftan would be amused, though.

Good work.

That is what I call a personal attack.

After that you started blaming me for your lack of communication.

And no,that means I refuse to play with an ****,take that as you wish.

Im not certain if we are still applying the 40page rule, but now would be a good moment to give this thread a fresh restart. All important information will be moved to the new thread.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."