Vampire Game

I couldnt GM Enders chronicle, that would be extremely strange. I have no idea as to the story or anything.

I could GM just a "A night on the town" session but thats about it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How about you GM this session?

I doubt Ender would mind.

Uh... what?

I have read that you guys didn't play last friday, but Ender hasn't said anything about tomorrow's session. Or has he? :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Could anyone explain what happened since last time I played? It was before we closed the deal with Tony Giovanni and the Wraiths.

Ive missed 2 sessions, correct? Or just one? I remebe one just before I left about 3-4weeks ago when i was too ill to play and then you played another time while i was here but without a connection at home?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Let's see:

-We made peace between the Wraiths and the Giovanni.

-Returned to Vegas with the Elder

-He played with the prisoners' minds

-Found out about a Vampire that seems to be behind this whole situation

-That Vampire appears to be a Lasombra mad priest that considers himself the hand of God

-Father Cruz took the shape of Isaac and went to meet this fellow in a cathedral

-I and Valerie were watching over him

-Jags might be too,there was a slight confusion,tis Ender's call.

-I and Valerie were watching over him

I thought Val was in "absent player limbo". :-

-Jags might be too,there was a slight confusion,tis Ender's call.

I doubt it.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That's funny. I wonder why would you take a character whose player is absent as backup when there were other players present that could have provided said backup anyway. :-

It would have been a real barrel of laughs if Val had been killed in combat while Ender was controlling her. I doubt Kaftan would be amused, though.

Good work.

Oh. Well, that's nice and all. But you are not alone in the game, you know. For while you were going about your business on your own for your own reasons that Ender approved of, other people were sitting on their hands for about half the freaking session.

So no, Baley, sorry but I'm not going to "bugger off". And at any rate, my point about Val getting killed with Kaftan away is still perfectly valid, Ender approves or not.

Please, if that is what you intend to do in future sessions, be so kind as to state it beforehand so the rest of us don't have to wait idly in the channel for as long as you desire, waiting for you to come up with a reason to play with the rest of players. :lol:

Hmmm. I wonder if my wife would mind if I buggered off. At any rate, are we on and for what time?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Dudes, I am totally not going to be there. 

This is not a good thing as one of the main things that needs to be resolved in the next session is whether or not the good Father meets final death or not. 

I cannot help it though, I am sorry.

Well, that sucks man. :(

But as things are, I don't think there will be a session at all...

Dudes, I am totally not going to be there. 

This is not a good thing as one of the main things that needs to be resolved in the next session is whether or not the good Father meets final death or not. 

I cannot help it though, I am sorry.

I am so not fighting that HORDE all by myself.

Yeah...so Rinsaku's going on vacation. A very long vacation. And he'll probably oh so fortuitously return at EXACTLY the same time Ender returns. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Yeah that's great,blame me for your lack of communication with the GM.

Blame me for this entire chaos.

What's next? I'm to blame for Eru's absecence?9.11?What?

Honestly man,grow the **** up.

As I said there is a storyline reason for my actions.

Hey Baley; here's a hint for you: grow some brains. :)

What you call a lack of communication with the GM, I call it not harassing him. There have been instances in which the GM has had to conduct private stuff, but never for more than a few minutes. Nobody, and I mean nobody has previously tried to advance the plot on their own, disregarding the rest of players. But yeah, I guess it's okay for Baley to do it. I mean, he's Baley, after all.

And who the hell has blamed you for all of this stuff? My only complaint was your fetching a character whose player was not available when there were other players sitting on their hands. You have still not answered to that, resorting to flames and arguing a "top sekritt reason", instead. So cut the drama, please.

Nope, I'm not going to blame you for 9/11, as that obviously required careful planning and thought, and you are proving to be utterly incapable of either.

In case you haven't noticed, this is not a Single Player RPG. Here, playing (read - every player) is the primary concern, where your very intimate self-worshipping wankfests have as much a place as they don't conflict with the gameplay (again, the gameplay of all players). Deal with it or get back to Bloodlines. :x)

I would just like to insert the random statement that one-on-ones during real sessions suck. Suddenly Ender just disapears from 15min and everyone except the player invovled are left hanging. Its also bad because it causes massive confusion as to whats going on.

My god,you really are a moron.

How the hell was I advancing the plot on my own?

I was away on personal bussiness.Then I got a call from Eru to help him out with the Cathedral.

It's not my fault you weren't doing a damn thing,did you ever think about talking to Ender?

Ffs man,I can't believe I actually cared for you to stay on.

Fine, fine. So it was not just you. It was you and Eru. The rest of players are inconsequential. How could I not see it.

I seem to have forgotten the TOMBS Golden Rule: "Even if common sense and logic dictate otherwise, Baley is always right."

My bad.

And yeah, I spoke to Ender. He said he was doing some stuff with Eru. But he didn't say that you were going to spend the remaining half of the session in a private sub-game, and that whatever the rest of us did was irrelevant. He didn't tell me probably because he couldn't anticipate it. Again, you seem to mistake harassing the GM with asking him what's up. I did the former, while you suggest I should have done the latter.

Get it in your simian skull, by means of a hammer if need be. Splitting the group in a PnP game IS a bad thing.

I know that chit chatting in an IRC channel for more than an hour without a clear purpose isn't a problem for you, as you are always available like a two dollar whore. But guess what, not everyone is as sad as you. For some people, their time is actually worth something. An alien concept, to be sure. :*

Ouch.

Couldn't you try and settle this guys? You do want to keep on playing, don't you? And gaming does indeed depend on grouped effort and excecution. Multiplaying, ffs! Don't just stop this now. There's been harsher words said before and those haven't stopped anyone. Really guys, most people, including me, would hate to see this topple down. :*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You could have a PvP duel and the survivor gets to remain in the game while the loser has to withdraw? :*"

oh, and if more people than Archie and Muso reports interest in my Vampire game so that we can actually start playing, there will be no private play. The game will take place in the channel and nowhere else.