Vampire Game

My regular PnP sessions are much like that actually... the difference is that in those cases, there is no IRC channel that gets spammed disrupting the flow.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hey fellas.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

:thumbsup: ++

p.s

Ender, get off your fat ass and post the logs, you ***.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I've got bad news. I won't be able to make the game tomorow. I expect to continue playing despite the baby. Mom and I are sharing duties with her.

However, I have been called into work tomorrow for a meeting, and late tomorrow night my father-in-law is coming in town to see the baby.

People can still meet and soft-roleplay all day long if they want, and I encourage it.

I know that the last session ended in a time-sensitive moment as combat was starting, but we can assume the soft-roleplay takes place earlier in that night then.

I'm sorry this is last minute, but I just got the email from work.

I can't make it either. I'm in Vegas right now. My mom broke her arm, actually it was shattered, and she went into surgery today. It went well, but she's got something like 11 steel pins and a steel plate in her arm now holding it together. It's been an ordeal, but I can't really get on mIRC here in Vegas. Isn't it ironic that I can't play our game set in Las Vegas because I'm in Las Vegas? I'd really like to get into another game.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I can't make it either.  I'm in Vegas right now.  My mom broke her arm, actually it was shattered, and she went into surgery today.  It went well, but she's got something like 11 steel pins and a steel plate in her arm now holding it together.  It's been an ordeal, but I can't really get on mIRC here in Vegas.  Isn't it ironic that I can't play our game set in Las Vegas because I'm in Las Vegas?  I'd really like to get into another game.

So ... you're mother is a bionic cyber-mother? :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

She might not be bionic, but she's tougher than hell. If this were Ender's campaign, she'd be a werewolf. At any rate, back home again, so I'm game to game.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ive got my connection now.. so are we on this friday?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I might not make it this week.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ive got nothing to do on Friday so we'd better play... or else!