Vampire Game

I don't think I can make it. I was just informed that I am going out of town. Sorry guys.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I got an note in the mail that said Ill get the papers next week so with any luck Ill be connected and ready to play friday! ;)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I wonder what will happen once Enders baby plops out.. shall this chronicle survive its birth?

p.s

Anyone interested in MY vampire game, just drop me a PM because that will be on once I get a connection at my apartment

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'd be interested in playing, but I'd like to actually get a chance to play next time. I was in a game with numbers and Baley with Ender GMing. I can see potential, but it's tough when we can't even get a small group together. ...And I cut short a rl visit with a friend of mine to play the game in the first place.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I will be there...

I think.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What are you trying to say?

And why would you make plans in advance that involve teenagers? ;)

*Pulls out parent credentials*

I am yet to see one statement of intent actually materialise as planned ...

Although that might be because she is a teenage grrrl...

I will be there...

I think.

:blink: QED

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Barring interference from my maniacal father, I will be there. I make no promises though, as he supports dictatorial parenting. Not that it tends to work well on me, much to his despair. :)"

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I will be there as long as I get the time. I have somethings to do in the morning, but I can be home by 5pm central to play.

I think Baley should come prepared to run a game. Given time to get a handle on the new rules, I'm actually a good GM. I think you guys would appreciate my style and the speed of my typing.

For my part, I'd like to keep Ender going as GM. On the other hand, I know he's been busy as hell. I'm game to try anything, though, as long as we play.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!