Vampire Game

I like the ghosties more than the Bone Collectors. 

I also think that the good Pater John can totally take on the Don even if the rest of you get the Final Death. 

Totally. 

We decided on a third alternative last night, though apparently somebody forgot to post it. It appears you probably won't get to put your theory to the test, fortunately for you (and the rest). :)

So, the Elder is really Ender as the Edar Spire pretending to be Eldar ? :)

Trask Lives!

In really, really tight pants!

Gluupor, Gluupor...

Don't do it, Gluupor!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I have already PMed the absent players with last night's decision.

We are going to try and negotiate peace between the Giovanni and the Wraith.

If this is even posible remains to be seen.

................................................................................

Okay,today's the day.

So who's on?

Just be careful of anyone you meet called Juliet, as foretold by the bard:

"...

But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks?

It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. --

Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,

Who is already sick and pale with grief,

That thou her maid art far more fair than she:

Be not her maid, since she is envious;

Her vestal livery is but sick and green,

And none but fools do wear it; cast it off. --

Romeo and Juliet (Act II, Scene ii, 1-10)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I am so there.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Last night session tuned into a fiasco.

I would like to ask Numberman to remain with us.

What we offer:

-Fresh Souls.

-Valerie's body(when Kaftan is MIA)

-Ph@t Lewt!

-Our most delightfull companionship.

Please Mr Numbers?

PS:So are we still on for today?

Yes, I'd like to stay, too. But as things are right now, I don't think it's going to work.

I'm not willing to cancel plans so I can attend a session, only to find out when I'm there that people aren't really up for it, but couldn't be bothered to ask for a rescheduling in the thread.

Sessions aren't compulsory, and I'm not against reschedulings. But if you show up, I expect you to play a full session. It's called "making a commitment". And I'm just a player. If I was GM, I'd be pissed to no end.

Whatever. Maybe I'm just a formality nazi. :p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I agree with my numbered compadre.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The thing now is that sick as a dog so I cant play now. The second and larger issue is that I will move to Uni tomorrow, it could take weeks to get my rig shipped down and setup in the worst case scenario. And I dont know what the "classrooms" will be like but I doubt Ill want to sit there playing games til 4 in the morning.

-Valerie's body(when Kaftan is MIA)

No money, no honey. You gotta pay to play. et cetera and so on and so forth :)"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I don't know if I can make it tonight.

So this is what happend last night,

At starting hour there were only me,Ender and a very sick Kaftan.

Half an hour later we had Numbers and Pixies but Kaftan had to go.

I PMed Eldar and asked him to get back into the game.

5 minutes later he was there and we were ready to start.

The session went well,and a deal from wich both parties benefited was struck.

The sword was broken into 3 parts.

Angelo,Desmond and Daniel each got one.

We are now flying back to Vegas with the Giovanni elder.

I rather enjoyed the session last night. There wasn't a lot of action, but I like the rp aspect anyhow. I especially liked how we managed to strike up a deal. Personally, from what I can gather, it was much better for both parties than an outright war.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yeah, I'd have liked you guys to participate a bit more, though. I got the impression that I did most of the talking and there were a few moments when I thought the wraith was going to tell us to shove it. :rolleyes:

It was good to have you there, Eldar. I hope it becomes the norm. :sorcerer:

Oh, and I assume we're on for next Friday, as usual. If anyone can't make it, post it and we'll try to find a solution before the session if possible. :thumbsup:

When is the game supposed to start on Friday. I'm actually arranging real life around my online gaming schedule. How sad. I'll reschedule lunch for another day and pretend I have a doctor's appointment. That's it! That's what I'll do.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

When is the game supposed to start on Friday.  I'm actually arranging real life around my online gaming schedule.  How sad.  I'll reschedule lunch for another day and pretend I have a doctor's appointment.  That's it!  That's what I'll do.

:thumbsup:

When is the game supposed to start on Friday.  I'm actually arranging real life around my online gaming schedule.  How sad.  I'll reschedule lunch for another day and pretend I have a doctor's appointment.  That's it!  That's what I'll do.

Dentist is a good one.

Most people will visibly grimace and grab their jaw when you give them even a taste (see what I'm doing there) of the pain they last experienced when visiting the profession-with-the-highest-suicide-rate.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I got my Uni computer room access now but I cant sit here at midnight on Fridays so I wont be able to play until my home connection is set up which could be tomorrow or in 2 weeks, theres no way to know. But if they fix it tomorrow(bloody unlikely) Ill let you know

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "