Vampire Game

Maybe we should sort this out in the room.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guys, you must be on some good hallucinagins if you think you can walk into an Eldar's base and kill him and get away scot free.

It is totally unbelievable. Don't forget the Giovanni have family everywhere, as super-secret spies. Don't tell me they aren't going to not know who, what, when, where and why their Eldar was killed!

*starts whistling theme from MASH*

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Still I'd rather trust a Ghost than a Vampire,especially a Giovanni.

Yes, trusting a spirit without even knowing if it's a wraith or a spectre is always a sound plan. After all, what's the worst that could happen, an eternity in The Maze? :thumbsup:

But perhaps we should do this with Ender persant,say tomorrow night?

About the same time as the session?

That's fine with me.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Im just thankful that Ender doesnt seem to be into such brilliant WoD chestnuts such as Mummy: The Resurrection :thumbsup:"

...dont even think about it Baley! You may NOT play a mummy in my game.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How about a sexually insecure female mummy with an obscure past,pretending to be a kindred but actually a cold blooded vampire hunter?

She's also had a lesbian relation with another female Mummy that betrayed her.

She's now afraid of long term realtions and enjoys the simple pleasure of one night stands.

She's alsopart asian,part black,part native american.

Alek is blinding their cameras and other nasty things.

explains 1337 obfuscate plan

Advantage:

-Giovanni dont normally have Auspex and so the Elder is more likely to trust that we really are going to give him the sword.

Flaws:

-If there are security cams in the house(which we can safely asume), they will see through the obuscate and hit the alarm.

-If we use Aleks technomagic or hacking to disable the cameras, they will know we're up to something.

Conclusion

It is probably better to just walk in normally and strike quickly with everything we've got. Jags or whoever has celerity+melee, The padre with his faith mojo, the rest with our respective talents.

OR... my personnal favorite :D

Fill the Giovanni van with a couple of big barrels of fertiliser and diesel fuel, put a clamp on the gas pedal and drive it up ro the mansion. Its whoring it, yes, but it would work. I doubt Ender is going to let us do it though, he would probably like something more dramatic ;)"

What if Alek just crashes the computers? It would look just like a normal system failure.

As far as I know, extensive and specific knowledge of a security system is necessary to set up a camera feedback loop without internal assistance. I could crash the system, though almost inevitably they would discover the intrusion at some point, leading to future retribution.

Also, Alek is firmly against slavery, but he is logical. If he can be given proof the wraiths lied or that the Giovanni would be more helpful, he might be persuaded to turn on the spirits.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Im available, just say a time.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think Baley should have his intestines stuffed with C4, with a fuse out his bottom, and then sent in to be a suicide bomber against the Eldar.

I also think that Numbers should tip off the Eldar, so that when Baley blows up, the group gets to be trusted more by the Eldar.

I think that way the Eldar will lend support in the battle against the spirits. (Baley will be out for a while, but he should recuperate ... or not ;)")

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yes.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would like everyone that cannot make it to post his opinion on the matter at hand.

I like the ghosties more than the Bone Collectors.

I also think that the good Pater John can totally take on the Don even if the rest of you get the Final Death.

Totally.

So, the Elder is really Ender as the Edar Spire pretending to be Eldar ? :shifty:

Trask Lives!

In really, really tight pants!