Vampire Game

Yay,you can help storm the mansion.

Your Melee skill any good?

I don't remember and I don't have a Character sheet here.

Ask Ender.

I do believe it is, as it's my only modus of combat besides True Faith.

Since when are we storming the Mansion? :lol:

I thinks I can probably take down teh Giovanni man by Faith alone.

We wont actually have to storm the mansion, we need to meet with 'Don Tony' and stick him with our magic pigsticker. We also need to get out before the rest of his Giovanni find out what we've done.

Getting in and meeting him will be easy since he expects us to give him the sword, stabbing him and getting out will be more difficult.

I was going to dominate Baley into strapping himself with C4 for a bit of kamikaze action but he didnt like the idea. wuss.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeh but'ya know you would have failed that since my willpower is rather high,not to mention I prolly have an equal or lower gen...

Gah,I liked storming the mansion better....

We could still get some C4,the night is young,I've got the money,you've got the streetwise,assuming you're all done with the homoerotism junk...

I'll stand gaurd, from the nearest Denny's.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ok, I will.

I was joking about Denny's.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't like where this is going. Surely you don't expect me to help you murder an Elder OF MY OWN FAMILY, do you? :lol:

And it's not very smart to trust wraiths (assuming its a wraith you made a pact with), mind you. At least with vampires you know what to expect. But whatever. We'll have to get together sometime this week to think what are we going to do, so we don't waste friday's session with that.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Are you sure you want to try that? Introducing that kind of forced disagreements in the group is never the best way to conduct a RP session and I assure you that if you did that, I wouldn't stop until I had had my revenge. Do you really want this chronicle to end in Angelo's fangs?

Honestly, that's not a very smart plan.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Remember there are other thing you could do.

You could just run away,or warn your eldar,or help us,or fight us.

I like it as it is,actual role-playing.

If I was in his shoes,I wouldn't interfere,Vegas is more important than an Eldar...

If I was playing any other Clan, I wouldn't have a problem with your plan. But the Giovanni are first and foremost devoted to the family. Basically, they are loyal to nothing else. They are one of the few Clans (if not the only one) that have no antitribus, no dissidents, no defectors. There's no way I'm going to roleplay betraying an Elder or allowing you to betray him simply because that would weaken the Clan's position in the big picture.

And, at any rate, do you really think a handful of fledgelings can take on an Elder and his retainers, in his own lair? Are you out of your minds?

Yes,I belive we can.

We have the element of surprise,a good hacker,a vampire with deadly true faith,powerful wepons.

And I assure my character is hardly a fledgeling.

And yes I agree on the whole Giovanni,but it's your choice...

I don't like where this is going. Surely you don't expect me to help you murder an Elder OF MY OWN FAMILY, do you?  :ermm:

Are you sure you want to try that? Introducing that kind of forced disagreements in the group is never the best way to conduct a RP session and I assure you that if you did that, I wouldn't stop until I had had my revenge. Do you really want this chronicle to end in Angelo's fangs?

Honestly, that's not a very smart plan.

Id say that this is exactly what happens when you allow player to play character from clans that have stronger bonds to their clans than to the coterie, like Tremere, Giovanni, Assamites Setites etc. they were never really meant to be more than NPC's (and thats kind of why all such things were removed from Vampire Requiem)

Now the Giovanni, we have two choices:

A) Give the sword to the Giovanni and most likely get completely screwed over

B) screw him over by killing him with the sword just when we pretend we're going to hand it over.

here the log btw

game2log.txt

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I suggest you review the mechanics of True Faith. :ermm:

And you are going to need more than "powerful weapons" to deal with an Elder. Seriously, how many times have you succeeded at something like this in a PnP session? You can't quickload here, you know.

EDIT: Thanks, Kaftan.

Id say that this is exactly what happens when you allow player to play character from clans that have stronger bonds to their clans than to the coterie, like Tremere, Giovanni, Assamites Setites etc. they were never really meant to be more than NPC's (and thats kind of why all such things were removed from Vampire Requiem)

Tremere were never supposed to be more than NPCs? Wow, that's news. :-"

And for the record, Tremere did have an antitribu bloodline. But at any rate, siding with wraiths (or even spectres) rather than vampires is not what I would call a very solid course of action. We could try asking the Kuei-Jin or even the Lupines for help, too. How about the Mages? :ermm:

It would be another thing if we were supposed to actually storm the mansion, but a we are fetcing the sword for him, we can just walk right in. Ender said that the sword has special mojo and I think we can take him.

Personally, I think this whole wraith bussiness is ridiculous and Val would certainly have no qualms about siding with either faction against the other.

And yes I used to hang at the WW boards when Justin Achili(lead design VtM and WW head honcho) was active there and he disliked the idea of "club" clans for this very reason but popular demand made them include them as PC clans anyway. He did get his way with Requiem though.

Let's see.

We get the good father to pretend to be carrying the sword,me and Valerie are with him.

Both of us with rather strong wepons.

We could also get some C4 and a timer.

The Father has a high True Faith.

Alek is blinding their cameras and other nasty things.

Both mine and Kaftan's character are decent fighters.

Taking him down shouldn't be that hard.

I reckon getting out would be harder.

Let's see.

We get the good father to pretend to be carrying the sword,me and Valerie are with him.

Both of us with rather strong wepons.

We could also get some C4 and a timer.

The Father has a high True Faith.

Alek is blinding their cameras and other nasty things.

Both mine and Kaftan's character are decent fighters.

Taking him down shouldn't be that hard.

I reckon getting out would be harder.

So, uh, where do I fit in?