Vampire Game

Thanks.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

SoE: ENDER! I want attention! ATTENTION!!

Ender:grumblegrumbleyeahyeahgrumbledontthrowafitmumble

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Knight Rider marathon today. Eight hours.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think the email I have linked to here is my SPAM mail which I don't check.  Always email me at enderandrew at NOSPAM gmail dot com.

Yer killin' me Ender.

Log File is in your inbox because I am frikkin' lazy.

It is my last act of good will before I leave.

I'll be gone for the next two sessions unless I can score some internet in San Diego next week.

I'm in.

Nope. Can't feel it yet.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

What about now?

Yes.

You do know that Muso left, right?

No I just realised that meta was watching. :">

kirottu said:

Wait, so you can't bake a cake while someone watches?

:"> It just makes me...you know. Like with melons. Childhood trauma I guess.

kirottu said:

So, are we on tonight or what?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yes, right after X-Files.

Ok, it didnt happen thats much in this Fridays game but it was important and we will need to get together before the game and come up with a course of action for what we will do next as its something we could argue about for hours. Especially 213374U will want to make a few points I believe :)" check the log when Ender posts it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah man. I know I shouldn't have missed this game. But you know how it goes. When them damned females call you just can't say no... :">

Honestly, I don't know if I'll be able to attend any more of these late friday night sessions. I really wish I could assure I will be attending next friday's but right now I can't say for sure. While I love these RP sessions, I'm not sure I'm willing to cancel my RL plans to attend. Sorry. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.