Vampire Game

I'll be available tomorrow, I wasn't able to go on the backpacking trip.

Right. You have finally realized that you are going to burn in hell despite all your attempts to be a good Christian, haven't you? :p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'll be available tomorrow, I wasn't able to go on the backpacking trip.

Right. You have finally realized that you are going to burn in hell despite all your attempts to be a good Christian, haven't you? :p

To the contrary, I didn't have time to go out and shop for a backpack with a frame.

I hope I'm not going to burn in hell despite attempts to be a good Christian, it would make going into the Pastorate kind of pointless.

Im still sad that noone got my "night of the iguana" thing :p

iguana.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Noone understands me!! :'(

*runs away lkike a drama queen*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Thats because Metadigital got the referance completely wrong.

I won't be available next session.  I'm gonna be in the mountains with my Church.  I'm sorry guys, the ladies needed me.

Are you like the main character in Tenessee Williams "Night of the Iguana"? :D

Depends on the channel over the TCP/IP port. There are 65536 protocol channels (#80 for HTTP, #25 for SMTP, #443 https protocol over TLS/SSL, etc). Check the Help to see what channels it uses (one in and one out: typically all programs use different ones), then make sure your firewall lets permits channels unfettered access.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

How embarrassing that half of what you said went right over my head. I felt like Santa's Little Helper when Bart was trying to talk to him. "blah blah blah blah blah blah" :">

GhostofAnakin = computer stupid :shifty:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

TCP/IP is a protocol (agreed symbolic method for two computers to talk to each other across a network). The protocol admin allows for 65536 different "channels". E.g., normally, your webbrowser surfs on channel 80, and any mail to your mail server will be sent via channel 25 (SMTP), and received on channel 110 (POP3). These are common, "predefined" channels.

(Try logging into a web-based mail system like Yahoo, and selecting "Secure logon", or even paying for something on Amazon. You will notice the address bar changes from "http://" to "https://". This is a channel change from 80 to 443.)

The IM client will be using its own, proprietary channels (one in and one out). You just have to find out what they are, and tell your firewall. (It is possible on most applications to change the channels for added security.)

Does that help?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Im all ready and waiting to go..

ninja.jpg

*flips out*