Vampire Game

Does it count if he told you in the freeform chat? He told me and the other guy whose identity remains unknown because I didnt know who was who at the time. Anyway he told me and then he said I could sleep in his Winnebago but I was going to say no because maybe that could hurt Val's image but then the conversation kind of died off and then I dont know. But I think I know.

Ok, I don't know who this guy you are talking about is, but he didn't invite you to sleep in his Winnebego, he told you if you needed a place to stay, there are plenty of hotels in the city. You must have just gotten confused.

I don't know who the Ravnos is though...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I see, it must be my faulty memory again. I shall do all I can to get treatment against it, brother.

And that same session contained another event that now is unexistant. A person might have mentioned something about another person lacking a reflection, this never happened and even if it did happen, there is a certain supernatural flaw on in the Guide to the Camarilla that explains it quite nicely.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I see, it must be my faulty memory again. I shall do all I can to get treatment against it, brother.

And that same session contained another event that now is unexistant. A person might have mentioned something about another person lacking a reflection, this never happened and even if it did happen, there is a certain supernatural flaw on in the Guide to the Camarilla that explains it quite nicely.

I remember that happening...

I remember nothing. It must be as you say, brother. It never happened.

Edited by Authority

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I won't be silenced!

Tell my story!

To get back on topic, how would you feel about having a separate IRC channel on the side to keep the OOC/casual spam chat from cluttering the main channel?

There was also some confusion about what is OOC- its things that are not game related like saying that you have to go to the bathroom, saying that Jags is a jackass and general spamming

Declkaring actions, asking about rules, wondering if the prince is wearing a green shirt etc. is game related and shouldnt be said OOC. OF course, when your character speaks you use quotation marks " "

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Declkaring actions, asking about rules, wondering if the prince is wearing a green shirt etc. is game related and shouldnt be said OOC

>_<"

A question: Why is my quit message in what I can only assume is Portuguese?

Because that's the log I made. And it's Spanish, not Portuguese. ;)

Ah, I wasnt sure which one, but I didnt recognize the tense and so assumed it was the language with which I am unfamiliar: Portuguese.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

We're still on tomorrow(Friday) as usual, right?

Sorry guys, but I won't be able to make it.

You can just have my character not show up. It will be easier that way.

Maybe he's spending the evening at Denny's ? :thumbsup:

Was the ending of last session a cliffhanger of sorts or was that evenings adventures over and done with? Im just wondering how/where we will start it off.

I was thinking of picking up that same evening as players likely will want to still take actions that evening. We also have time-sensitive elements in play, such as the hunters you have in custody.

Eventually someone will notice they are missing.

Its easy, just STFU and go with the flow :ermm: and try not to spam the channel with too many questions.

I'll spam the channel with questions if I want to spam the channel!

I'll especially PM you all the time:

"what do I do now?"

"how about now?"

"and now?"

"wait, i forget what you said. what do i do now?"

"well?"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'll spam the channel with questions if I want to spam the channel!

I'll especially PM you all the time:

"what do I do now?"

"how about now?"

"and now?"

"wait, i forget what you said.  what do i do now?"

"well?"

It'll be like my first session all over again! :D

I'll be available tomorrow, I wasn't able to go on the backpacking trip.

Well, now I've got definite info on my schedule and have to decide if I start this. I'm not coming at all. I knew I wrote 4 pages of background info and spent one afternoon filling the character sheet, but school comes first. Secondly, this pc isn't mine so I can't go use it on fridays in the wee hours. One needs to learn to be less enthusiastic, I guess.

Oh, you guys go and have fun. :huh: Who knows, maybe I can participate somewhere around april?

Ah damn, time's up. New standards; so got to go sleep. G'night.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds