Vampire Game

Ender, can you confirm?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jags and Musopticon both got character sheets to me, so what the hell, they are both in.

Here is the first chat log, though I pruned it a bit.

http://enderandrew.com/vamplog1.txt

I intend to have some plot related messages sent out perhaps tonight, and I will try to get with everyone individually before next weeks session to hammer out individual preludes and such.

Im so worked up that I have to replay Vampire: Bloodlines again to get rid off some of the worst abstinence..

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Aleksandr was cool. Intriguing even. After Angelo, who looks like he has deep pockets, Aleksandr intrigues Daniel Black the most. Daniel is somewhat of a social creature, so he tended to enjoy everyone's company. Not much for the new Prince, but that's largely because he doesn't trust the gangrel farther than he can throw him.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

David Vincent isn't much of a social person, because everytime he mentions his, "hobby", people don't tend to take him seriously.

Thats all for now.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

David Vincent...

Hah! I knew I recongnized that name from somewhere. He used to sing and play bass in Morbid Angel :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

David Vincent...

Hah! I knew I recongnized that name from somewhere. He used to sing and play bass in Morbid Angel :D

Well actually...

I got the name from the main character from this old show from then 60's about this guy David Vincent that travels around the country looking for evidence about aliens...

The show was called "The Invaders". http://www.clivebanks.co.uk/Invaders%20Intro.htm

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't mind the Mulder angle...

It was actually what I was sort of shooting for when creating this character...

I did however, put a lot of my personal traits and beliefs into the character...

Have anyone read "signal to noise" by Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean? In it, the main character has an entire wall of old photographs hes collected over the years. He uses the faces on the photos to lend personas to the characters he writes.

That was exactly how I created this character, I looked at a photo on my wall(actually its a printout of a painting) and built my character from her. Its all about fragments, you cant build someone from nothing, you always need something as a conerstone.

I finally found a suitable portrait for my character. :thumbsup:

Angelo.jpg

So far, only Kaftan, Baley and me have portraits, if I'm not mistaken. The rest of you guys should try to find some as well, as it really adds to the experience to have a face to put to the character.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I finally found a suitable portrait for my character.  :-

Angelo.jpg

So far, only Kaftan, Baley and me have portraits, if I'm not mistaken. The rest of you guys should try to find some as well, as it really adds to the experience to have a face to put to the character.

I have one too Number Man...but it's "release" is at Ender's discretion:

For you will never see or hear my character coming...

:p

manthing2.jpg

Eh, my last post never got an answer, so I'll ask again...

Is it too late to join now? I see you've already had one session, but by all accounts it was a get to know you dealie.

I've got a pretty good (I think) concept for a character in my head, but my printer is broken, so I have to get access to another computer to print out the character sheet and fill it out.

I finally found a suitable portrait for my character.  ;)

I wouldn't know where to get/make a portrait of my character.

I found mine while browsing artists that work in the Vampire/Werewolf TCGs. Some of those also happen to work with WW in the illustrations of their books.

This may be a good place to start. It has some pictures, as well as a ton of links to artists' pages and whatnot.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Given that we have nine players, I'd sadly say yes.  Feel free to create a character, and if others can't make it to sessions I will try to incorporate you later.

If you'd like (or if it's not too much trouble), I could alternate with Eru where each of our characters are non-vital almost NPCs (except obviously controlled by us) that can be inserted into the game without messing up continuity.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'll probably just use my picture. I intentionally created Daniel black to be like me only with vastly superior skills and attributes. I just figured it would be easier to play him that way. I'll use the same old picture I've posted here before to make it easier.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think if I'm included my character will probably get killed off pretty quick if I don't find any alliances.

The way he's created, he's fairly weak physically, but also, he's pretty much hated by most of Kindred society, though he does have mad ties with the Mortals.