Vampire Game

More like a classic "duplicitous teasing wench".  :lol:"

...and rabid Barbara Streisand fan :-"

I was a bit surpised, that the general tone of conversation was so formal or what you might say. I felt a lot like "A cat among ermins"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Given the circumstances, I guess it's normal. People will probably begin to loosen up as the chronicle progresses, but yesterday was just for introductions.

And I don't know about the rest of characters, but for mine, keeping up the appearances and maintaining composure is important.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I envy you all.

Edit: Since when has Eldar been a mod? I briefly chatted with Fionavar, and he said that we would get a new mod team, but...so soon?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, we only really played for about 5minutes before Ender had to go. And that was just the new prince holding a speech.

*stabs baley*

Moderators are scary, theyre like big heffalumps that wander the forum woods and look for little piglets to frighten

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

A-ha.

Anyway, only I may stab Baley.

*stabs Baley*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

What was the general impression of Alek?

Also, Happy Birthday to me!

Alek was a cool character. Instead of jumping into the conversations all the time, he stayed beck, like he was gathering information about the personalities of the other characters.

Happy birthday.

Edit: I'm throwing you a virtual birthday party in Way Off Topic.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Can I still join, or is the game already full?

Also, happy b-day 'Monarch. Don't die.

kirottu said:

I think there is only seven of us.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh, goodie :ermm:

kirottu said:

Oh, yesterday you said you weren't of legal age to drink. I hope that is no longer true today. H-B, Arch. :ermm:

I think there is only seven of us.

Woohoo!

Does that mean people's going to be deciding who gets to play via deathmatches?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

THREE MAN ENTER!

ONE MAN LEAVE!!!

Well, I'm ready. Everything's done. Now I only need to know if there really is a free spot for me.

kirottu said:

There is one, if you act now and send Ender your character sheet.

I think.

Oh, yesterday you said you weren't of legal age to drink. I hope that is no longer true today. H-B, Arch. :)

Nope, as of 1:42 this morning, I am only 18.

Also, did anyone find Alek's whisperings strange? If so, good; that was the intent. They do have a purpose, however. ;)

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I noticed his wispering...

I didn't think much of it. Split personality maybe..?

I just disregarded it as you playing out a character quirk.

So, we're only doing those sessions once a week?