Vampire Game

Are we meeting here, or on one of the RPG chat things?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

We're using IRC

Lets try irc.psionics.net and #vamprpg for a room since Archmonarch suggested that server.

http://www.mirc.org/

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

So it's only good for 30 days before you have to pay for it?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm not sure how strict that registration thing is.

I know with WinRAR I got the 30 day trial version, and each time I use it it just prompts me to register, but lets me continue using it even if I say no to registration.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I downloaded gaim. So we are meeting in 4 hours right? And we are meeting on the chat program correct?

Sorry, but my chat thing isn't working.

Thanks.

I was in the game, which was great. ...But they modded me today and I was getting personal messages on this board. So, I dropped out of the game to come here. It looks intriguing, but a bit slow right now. This was just a "get to know you" session anyhow.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I was a bit sad when we had to cut it short. I was really gassed.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ah, yeah. It's been quite some time since I've RP'ed and tonight was great. It felt a bit like foreplay without sex, but still.

Looking forward to next week's session. I hope to see the rest of you lazy asses there, so we can get this show on the road. :ermm:

EDIT: I see you, mr. invisible moderator lurker, you.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Moderator? :-" There are no moderators here!

The whole stand around and chat thing was rather tedious, I think. Ive seen virtually the same exact dialouges being spoken at Live-Action events.

Did my character come off as a classic "angry young anarch" stereotype? I didnt mean for that to happen, its not what shes about.,

Even if she came off that way, it only gives us an opportunity to discover the real Valerie. I thought the discussions were great. Without a GM, though, they weren't really going to get very far.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The whole stand around and chat thing was rather tedious, I think. Ive seen virtually the same exact dialouges being spoken at Live-Action events.

Well, after Ender quit, the chat didn't really last for long. When it began to get boring, I just left. It was a nice way of getting to know each other.

Did my character come off as a classic "angry young anarch" stereotype? I didnt mean for that to happen, its not what shes about.,

Nope. More like a classic "duplicitous teasing wench". :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yes, doofus. You should have been there to help keep the werewolves at bay. Only my character made it out alive, and now he's one legged and toothless!

Obsidian Plays

Yes, doofus.  You should have been there to help keep the werewolves at bay.  Only my character made it out alive, and now he's one legged and toothless!

I fail to see how that's a bad thing. :-"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So, was Vincent a good enough character for you? I had fun.

I liked him. I was kind of using him as a foil. You know, he's kind of crazy private eye while Daniel Black is more of a scholar. I like that you've made him so paranoid.

Obsidian Plays

Thanks, I like that we decided to know each other. It really added to the story.