Vampire Game

Guest Fishboot

Somewhat off topic, but are there any resource books out there that give rules for playing 14th+ generation vampies in V:tM?

Youre basicly stuck with your gen.

Or are you? :shifty:

I'm still waiting to hear back from players to see if Friday afternoons (GMT -6) will work for everyone.

[this part has been removed due to utter retardation on the author's part]

Yes, that time frame will be fine.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Right now it looks like 10 players interested and I wasn't planning on more than 8, so I'm taking the first 8 who get my character sheets and can commit to the time frame.

Tomorrow we can try to get together at 6:00 pm (GMT -6), but I don't expect all the players show up just yet, so we may only handle preludes and linking players together.

Did we get a firm committment from the European crowd for getting a game set up there. I just hate to see anyone forced to miss the start of the campaign. Can we rotate or something? What did the European players decide?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I won't really get too much into plot until we have a full group of players. I wasn't really planning to start tomorrow but some people have asked if we can get together tomorrow, and I'm not opposed to perhaps doing preludes and smaller scenes tomorrow. I might run a small encounter to get people familiar with the rules and such.

I didn't hear anyone else offer to GM or start a second game for Europeans.

Tomorrow we can try to get together at 6:00 pm (GMT -6), but I don't expect all the players show up just yet, so we may only handle preludes and linking players together.

Count me in, Sir! :( even though daylight savings time puts mmm..7hours ahead.. so its 01:00 Swede time.. ok I can do that.

Why dont you choose enviroment(mIRC, shadowrun-thingie etc.) and let us know in good time how we'll go about finding you there.

And no, there's no Euro game because we dont have a GM.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Basically, about 11 hours from now. Since that is so late for Europeans, we could try for 5 pm, which is 10 hours from now.

I can't do it much earlier as I work graveyards, and I won't be up until the afternoon.

Basically, about 11 hours from now.  Since that is so late for Europeans, we could try for 5 pm, which is 10 hours from now.

I can't do it much earlier as I work graveyards, and I won't be up until the afternoon.

That would be most kind of you, sir Wiggin. 1700 your time, 0000 mine.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm not coming. Too many things to do, but you guys have fun.

I try to finish the sheet for tomorrow and get to play next time we assemble!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

One more thing(these just keep coming, huh?):

When I created the character I tried to make him someone who's nature wasn't defined by vampirism. He had a life, a rather rollercoastery and interesting life, before the embrace. My only experience with Vampire was the crpg Bloodlines released a while ago, but most who played that game made a character who became someone only because of embrace. "He's very strong and has a knack for the ladies, because he's a Ventrue!" Wanting to avoid that; I made a character who didn't think himself as a vampire. To himself, he's still very human, with human motives. Not driven by vampiric urges. And not very cool at all.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My character was a private investigator who is on the search for the truth about things, conspiracies, aliens, supernatural stuff. After he turned into a vampire, he still is on the search for the truth. He travels all over the country in search of it. Since he found out about vampires and such, it just compells him more to search for the truth.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I really like that approach.  I wish more people focused on who they were before they became vampires.

It all depends on where you start with your idea of the character- the concept. And that is all ruled by your imagination. I began picturing my char as a vampire already, and then her human past had to take a secondary part in the concept. Mus started in the other end, and so that is his primary idea. I dont think it works to start with the human in any other case than if you are playing someone relatively recently embraced.

Since we're not starting the actual game tonight, I'll work on my background and portrait over the weekend.

I could have had it done if needed, but I gotta head out for a bit. I'm about 50/50 on showing up today.

btw, my time conversion sucks donkey balls. I'm in Ontario (EST), so what exact time are the sessions set for on fridays?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I am under the impression that Mr Ender is also on EST which means 1700 for you aswell.

The intraweb says its 13:54 in Omaha right now. And Im 7 hour ahead so that would be correct.