Lovecraftian Evil Artwork

Darth Barth

Tentacular rape, gruesome eye-socket pokings and now demonic Elder Gods imagery. It's been a hard day on the Obsidian forums, and it's not over yet. :ph34r:

Nice pictures, though. :shifty:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

*sobs*

My poor sanity.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Aieeeee!

*Gogol like cackling*

*capers about, waving a juju made of GM's teeth, and back copies of Roleplayer Independent.*

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nice sculptures. Now all we need is to make someone sculpt from flesh. :*

Don't go bonkers, Walsh. This forum isn't too rich in the sanity department anyway.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Does the Necronomicon actually have the necronomicon's text, or is all just blank pages after the first one? I don't suppose it would matter all that much, as I can't read Arabic. When it comes to losing my sanity, I guess I'll just have to stick with the cheap English translation I picked up in Borders.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Well, there's no original arabian book, so your book is as good as any.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Nah, Lovecraft made it up with Howard and few other buddies. The "english edition" is made by fans out of random other 'occult' texts.

kirottu said:

Nah, Lovecraft made it up with Howard and few other buddies. The "english edition" is made by fans out of random other 'occult' texts.

Now who's being naive?

-Elwood Blues

Yep, Wikipedia agrees with you. I have a Lovecraft-crazed friend swears there's a real one, but he might be joking/deceived/barking mad. It's possible he's mad because he has read the real one. :ph34r: :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

:p

Well, there was one instance were another fake history book made up by Robert Howard(Conan, King Kull, etc) was thought to exist after NIle made a song about it. The band got several phone calss asking for the text; one of them a library assistant from Germany who thought he had seen one copy in M

kirottu said:

Now who's being naive?

You're insane, so unless you've read it, then your view doesn't count.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Everyone knows the only ancient occult book is the Tome of Eternal Darkness.  My buddy Mantorok assured me of this.

:rolleyes:

kirottu said:

No freaking way. Poor Ender... :(

kirottu said:

Bah, the most imaginative author is Hubbard. He created a religion devoted to giving him money. Do you have any idea how creative and persuasive you have to be to do that successfully?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Thetans? Xenu? Not very. :lol:

Now Fred Sturgeon was one great author. He singlehandedly created my nick :(

kirottu said:

I was referring to the Scientology Bible more than Hubbard's fiction. Very few people have created successful religions of that magnitude, such that they are internationally recognized and have public headquarters. Even fewer of these have created such religions based upon growing their own personal wealth by taking members' assets.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Well, when Dianetics didn't work, it made sense to turn it into a tax-deductible gnostic religion, to hide the details from those that pay and prevent those that take from taking ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT