Most annoying and repetitive word

One kinda annoying thing about K2 was how you were always "the Exile". In K1, you didn't even have a name or a title like that, yet it was scripted so well I didn't notice any big overuse of "him" or "he" (or ofcourse her/she).

Even if it's not "the Exile" there's still heaps of cases where it's not "he/she" either, like (made up) "the challenges for the deafened one".

I heard people are tired of a word the masters use alot? Void? Wound? Bond? I obviously don't seem to think so or else I'd remember :ermm: .

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I'd rather have a single fixed name that could then be included in the voiced dialogue. I don't think it's a barrier to role-playing at all. People's names have nothing to do with their character.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I know, it was bad enough he left to go fight somewhere else(or not) but now we had a game(albeit a very good game) with an old blind lady and a freak stalking him and the whole time the freak was being stalked by the women on his ship, and he was also being stalked by all the bounty hunters in the galaxy. So the whole Revan thing kinda pissed me off

They used the too much.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That wasn't a Twi'lek, it was that annoying stow-a-way.

They both said it, just in a different voice.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't remember the twi'leks saying it. Maybe it's because it was too slow and I rarely made it through to the end of the speech file, whereas the stow-a-way was Mooka Shaka Paka'ing it up all night long.