AHHHHH help what did i do

im fighting darth traya but i am not a sith lord, doesnt she make you into one of the prestige classes!! i also didnt get to finish the greatest strenght greatest weakness dialouge.....darth traya isnt the end of the game is it!! if so i ****ed up bad help

Welcome to the boards. :-

This belongs in the spoilers forum. :blink:

Rather mild spoilers:

Yes, Traya is the end of the game. But look on the bright side - the game will be more fun on the second playthrough because there will be more new things for you to discover.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

im fighting darth traya but i am not a sith lord, doesnt she make you into one of the prestige classes!! i also didnt get to finish the greatest strenght greatest weakness dialouge.....darth traya isnt the end of the game is it!! if so i ****ed up bad help

It seems as if you don't like to talk to your party members.

You should talk to Kreia ALOT throughout the game. She is basically the pillar of your character leveling up throughout the game.

I suggest you make a new game and try to talk to people more. You'll find it'll help your character ALOT.

You should talk to Kreia ALOT throughout the game. She is basically the pillar of your character leveling up throughout the game.

I suggest you make a new game and try to talk to people more. You'll find it'll help your character ALOT.

As a side rant, it amazes me that people DON'T do this. I'm obsessive about talking to my NPC party members, so it boggles my mind when people miss out on relatively easy-to-find information about the story if they just took the time to even talk to their party members occasionally.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

As a side rant, it amazes me that people DON'T do this. I'm obsessive about talking to my NPC party members, so it boggles my mind when people miss out on relatively easy-to-find information about the story if they just took the time to even talk to their party members occasionally.

It's because when you are walking around with your party members, there aren't reminders to talk to your party, and everyone needs someone to tell them what to do... :lol:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

As much as you were saying that with a sarcastic tone, for a lot of gamers who seem to suffer from short attention spans, that seems to, in fact, be the case.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

As much as you were saying that with a sarcastic tone, for a lot of gamers who seem to suffer from short attention spans, that seems to, in fact, be the case.

Yeah, I was sort of aiming that at making fun of those gamers...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Agreed. Is that all? Good, case closed. Thats the end of that chapter. Lets wrap it up people.

People need to have some Patience. The game is not supposed to last two hours so take some time to talk to your party! They make the game interesting.

Well, there is the case of like Atton, Bao:

Within 15 minutes all the convo's with them are taken through...

How are you supposed to know that that "action" unlocked a new line, or a whole new convo (Bao-Dur)

Well, we don't. You should take that complaint up with a Dev or a Mod.

But likewise, talking to people gets you places in the game.

Try not talking to anyone throughout the whole game and see how far you get.

First of all, you need to be significantly light sided or dark sided. Secondly, you must be at least Level 15. Also, make sure that you've already spoken with Visas about her master.

Once you have done all of the above, talk to Kreia before you deal with the last Jedi Master. She'll give you a choice, based on your alignment.

• 1 year later...