More on en.wikipedia.org

Like Ryan said, Wiki is a great source of knowledge of starwars and at least 90% of the info is pretty accurate. If you haven't played KOTOR I or II to the end, beware of spoilers and its probably best to not look at the site unless you've finished the game. Also, there is some interesting articles and links to other websites regarding the rushed ending controversy and cut scenes as well. There is also an extensive article on all the different light saber styles you can learn. makashi, juyo etc....I also found an article suggesting that Darth Nihilus was able to destroy all life on Katarr by using a "thought bomb" . The same weapon that was used to destroy all jedi and sith at the battle of Ruusan except for Darth Bane, who started the whole "there can only be 2 sith" rule.

Apparently, some idiots want the Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus articles to be deleted. If you have an account, I urge you to vote in favor of keeping these informative and enjoyable entries on the site, and putting these a## clowns with nothing better to do in their place.

yes i found this site very enjoyable and it explains the force and the kotor games quite well. I didn't know about the thought bomb (is it true)? woudn't that be a cool power in kotor 3? i wonder how it would work? anyway read the part on the sith and the jedi very cool.

Actually, compared to other less, shall we say 'reliable' sites, Wiki is top notch stuff. They take both Light/Dark Side endings into consideration, and even go so far as to research some of the secondary characters in the game, as well as fill in some of the missing plot holes in the game. I recommend Wiki to anyone who wants to get more intiment with their K2 game. :blink:

The Wiki's are usually too deep for me. I'm not saying it's not accurate, but all these backstories to nearly everything just over-does it for me.

There are heaps of situations, but just as an example of the page that's open infront of me right now:

The fact that Bastila, a mere Padawan, chose to carry a double-bladed lightsaber speaks not only of her arrogance, but also of the fact that she walked much closer to the dark side than she ever believed.

I can see where they are coming from but this particular person has overdone it a tad. I guess it's similar to how everything must have a purpose or deeper meaning, like people suspicious of the Auto-print person on Tatooine. Double-blade is a sign they are more skilled, powerful, but other than that, stuff like arrogance and Dark Side just seem to over do it.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well, let's think who might write an article on KotOR ... hmmm ... a fanboy, per chance? A fanboy that has read every comic, every novel and every cereal packet-insert on every bit of cerebral diarrh

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Do not consider it advertising (I don't run that site, and there's really no point), but you can also look in Wookieepedia, which originated as a fork of the SW section of Wikipedia and usually has more detailed content (for example, separate articles for each character instead of long "Lists of minor characters"). You can contribute to either, or to both; remember that everyone, even an anonymous user, is allowed to edit a Wiki.

"Well, let's think who might write an article on KotOR ... hmmm ... a fanboy, per chance? A fanboy that has read every comic, every novel and every cereal packet-insert on every bit of cerebral diarrh

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Wikipedia is a great source of knowledge, but it tends to vend moot for the simple reason that people can come out of nowhere and a random person can post information on the website so anyone can add what they like to the information, so it is not a 100% guarentee that the information you're getting is accurate with Wikipedia.

Cool beans.

Maybe I'll bookmark it and get to it once I get my homework (ie. reading about VtMB rules) out of the way.  :lol:"

Cool beans...

I have to read the directions to the vampire game also. We can do it together. I have already decide to read the Diplomacy rules as I go through the game, but don't tell Meta-man...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have to read the directions to the vampire game also.  We can do it together.  I have already decide to read the Diplomacy rules as I go through the game, but don't tell Meta-man...

I'll put this quote in my signature so Meta sees it everywhere I go. :-"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I have to read the directions to the vampire game also.  We can do it together.  I have already decide to read the Diplomacy rules as I go through the game, but don't tell Meta-man...

I'll put this quote in my signature so Meta sees it everywhere I go. :-"

I think Meta already knows, because my first move was for my units to hold their positions...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think Meta already knows, because my first move was for my units to hold their positions...

ahaha do that every turn.

Round 1: "uhh...hold position."

Round 2: "hmm...I think I'll.....hold position."

Round 3: "For a change I think I'll hold position."

Round 4: "You know, I think it's best if I hold position."

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

In the future, can you please not post my secret plans for Diplomacy domination on the public message boards, thanks in advance...

Pixies, you forgot the most important rule in the game.

Post your moves.

In the future, can you please not post my secret plans for Diplomacy domination on the public message boards, thanks in advance...

Exmortis, is that Dooku sticking his lightsabre through his ears in your sig?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Pixies, you forgot the most important rule in the game.

Post your moves.

Exmortis, is that Dooku sticking his lightsabre through his ears in your sig?

Hahaha! No, he is resting the hilt on his shoulder.