• Darth Malak
    • Revan
    • Darth Sion
    • Kreria
    • Other plz write down on Reply

I voted Vader because I hate santa :ermm:

SW%20Art3.jpg

"I find your lack of good presents disturbing." :D

Can't say I'm surprised nobody's voted for Sion yet. Despite his cool concept, he didn't really impress me, and it sure looks like I'm not alone. Actually, in the end, he seemed to be kind of a whiner. Especially the way he at first acts like he's above Kreia than is all depressed about not being Kreia's favorite apprentice in the end. :huh:

for the person who wondered why nobody chose Sion. He was a really good concept... but he didn't have any real part byond the first 30 minutes.

@lonewolf Grevious was great for Clone Wars but when he got to ROTS he just got turned into a coward who couldn't do squat. I don't understand it but you can't understand half the things that happen in Star Wars.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Other.

Wile E. Coyote is the most accomplished villain ever. The plastic pasha known as Vader has nothing on the archbaddie of archbaddies.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Guest MacleodCorp

Boba Fett from Episode IV, V, and VI! If you read some of his books, you will know why he is the 'Best Bad Guy'. He allways one step ahead. Even Revan couldn't handle his skills.

But according to the EU he survived and ended up in with his gun put to Solo's chest and Solo pressing an Plasma cannon against fetts chest. I don't know what happened from there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think the EU is a bit bizarro with respect to Boba Fett. Having a guy somehow survive being eaten alive (sure....digested over 1000 years but still!).

Someone just thought he was kewl and made a story about him.

I think I'll make a story about how Uncle Owen was not actually killed at the farm. The bodies there are of burned stormtroopers and Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru become uber-mercenaries that help find Jedi and at one point between the two of them took out 22 dark Jedi that attacked them, AND saved Luke Skywalker from being attacked, while playing Deus Ex Machina to Han Solo when he was boarded by an Imperial Cruiser. THey came in, took out the crew, set the Cruiser into a crash course with the initial construction of the third death star, and jumped from the ship into the Millenium Falcon getting on just before it entered Hyperspace.

Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru are responsible for 1000 years of peace and order, as well as happiness in the Republic. It has truly become Utopia. Oh, that blast when Boba meets Solo? That's Beru showing off her leet sniper skills saving Han's life yet again!

Meh, what do I know. I thought that that was a lot of the hoopla about George not respecting the EU in Episode 2.

Of course I'm sure Episode 2 had a history of Boba that didn't go along with any of the EU, but meh....it's his creation.

I'll pick Malak.  Just for that whole 'destroy Taris' incident.

That's kinda what i was thinking earlier on, it does kinda qualify him as uber-badass, but Malak was kind of thuggish and out for revenge. This is really why i think Vader is better; he destroyed all of a planet, not just the surface to "control" the galaxy and just be plain evil :- .