• Count Dooku
    • Grevious
    • Darth Malak
    • Revan
    • Darth Sion
    • Kreria
    • Other plz write down on Reply

Palpatine/Sidious all the way...

and Palpatine was doing dirty work...he killed his Sith Master...became Sith Lord....all because his master trusted him....

ever since then he has been manipulating others and abusing their trust...

maul trusted him.....dead

dooku trusted him....dead

Anakin trusted him...converted...

luke doubted him....."almost dead..." heh

Palpatine went out and found dooku after he heard dooku left the order...he convereted him to teh darkside...

thats doing work

he found/kidnapped Maul and trained him as a youngster to become a Sith Warrior

thats doing some work and leaving the senate offices...

he worked his way up in the senate by using maul to kill leaders...

He has all these loyal and devoted, extremely powerful allys that do all this work for him....but its not like he's paying them....he has done something to show his power to them all...and he is so evil that he hides his true intentions from his followers, he just uses ppl one after another...

Do not tell me palpatine is a coward

he is an evil genius

and sorry he didnt go out and kill each jedi spread out across the galaxy...but I dont think he had the time to cross lightyears and lighyears of space from planet to planet where the jedi were stationed and find and kill each of them and still run the senate....thats stupid...

just because he doesn't do it, it doesn't mean he couldnt. or isnt able to....

he just works smart, not hard

How many people have heard of Darth Vader?  More than would recognise the name 'Darth Sidious', I think.  'Best Bad Guy' can be interpreted in so many different ways. :o

Are you on crack, Steve? I know members of my family (for an example of completely out-of-the-SF-loop) who would be able to identify Darth Vader, but if you meantioned Darth Sidious to them they'd think you got his name wrong, or that you had a speech impediment.

Maybe more children uder the age of ten might know who Sidious was ahead of Vader, but no-one else older than that has even heard of him (aside from SW-junkies that hang out on internet fora. :* )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Other, because it didn't include Osama Bin Laden or Saddam 'Insane'. :blink:

Did you have to bring the real world into a STAR WARS THREAD!?

I though Dooku just dissapeared rather than left the order. The order still had a bust of him in the archives during Ep2. I noticed that Sidios was an abberation to the sith code. Mainly because according to the code Apprentice kills master when apprentice is stronger. But Sidious kept his power dispite the fact that his apprentices were all more powerful, or at least demonstrated more power. Except Maybe Maul who didn't demonstrate actual use of the force that I can remember. Why Grevious, a smoking non-jedi who uses cybernetic's to make up for not having the force and was killed way to easily compared to how he's built up (see clone wars), is up there I have no Idea. he didn't even have charisma needed to keep the seperatist leaders in check. only the fact that he had Sidious on his side kept them under his thumb. Dooku was able to sweet talk the leaders into jumping through hoops and Dooku was the best lair. The greatest of lies are the ones that have bits of truth in them.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Except Maybe Maul who didn't demonstrate actual use of the force that I can remember.

Force jump, force push, hurl objects. I'd imagine that he also used force rage.

Why Grevious, a smoking non-jedi who uses cybernetic's to make up for not having the force and was killed way to easily compared to how he's built up (see clone wars), is up there I have no Idea.

Interesting question. We can only wonder how the General Grevious, previous to getting his torso (containing his vital organic organs) force gripped, and crushed, by Windu, would have done if he were more intact.

How many people have heard of Darth Vader?  More than would recognise the name 'Darth Sidious', I think.  'Best Bad Guy' can be interpreted in so many different ways. :thumbsup:

Are you on crack, Steve? I know members of my family (for an example of completely out-of-the-SF-loop) who would be able to identify Darth Vader, but if you meantioned Darth Sidious to them they'd think you got his name wrong, or that you had a speech impediment.

Try re-reading what I actually wrote, not how Exmortis misinterpreted it. <_<

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

How many people have heard of Darth Vader?  More than would recognise the name 'Darth Sidious', I think.  'Best Bad Guy' can be interpreted in so many different ways. :)

It is because Vader was shown in the very first movie of the trilogy which everyone knows or has seen, even non-starwars fans....

How many movies has Vader been in? 4 out of 6, and his character before Vader was in the other 2....it's because the series is about him, how he got turned to the darkside....by the way....WHO TURNED HIM TO THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidious/Palpatine...

how many movies was he in of the old famous trilogy....1....well...now.....2...kinda...empire doesnt really count.

This isnt the most well known villain...its the best

I liked my SS trooper vs Hitler analogy :D

In fact, if you want you can take Milgram's experiment into consideration and just say that the people that enforce the actions aren't necessarily evil...they're just following orders :rolleyes:

It was more of a Metaphor.... And a bad one at that.

Analogy:

a

Well.... I guess 'cause Vader is an icon, a symbol of evil :devil: , for the whole world. His name is in movies, parodies, etc. He's BIG and FAMOUS...and prolly the most known bad guy...

And he just looks cool in that armor....and the breathing...yeah :cool:

Vader.JPG

I agree with the statement that Sidious/Palpatine wasn't a coward but the genius of evil. In addition the analogy with ss trooper and Hitler was a good one.

Nevertheless I voted Vader. Why? Because only that one causes thrill on my back when I see him and hear his: "hhhhhshhhh"

Where is Palpy and Exar Kun?

And where is Thrawn?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I voted Vader because I hate santa :ermm:

Thats probably because all you get is clothes for Christmas kiddo. :huh::p

Yeah Jodo, you're probably right...

That was sarcastic by the way...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wow, can't believe I'm the only one who voted Grevious...

Guess not many people have seen the Clone Wars series. Were he like his 2D self in ROTS, Obi'd been properly ******, and the same for Anny.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast