Where's Revan?

Nope. No mods can help you find him/her. The only thing of him is the hologram in the cave, that's it. Period. And believe me, I was disppointed when I found that out.

Have you completed the game? If so, then

at the end of the game you find out that he/she is out fighting the "true sith" and you have to go and help him. That's as close as you get to finding out where he/she is. And don't ask what the true sith are, the game doesn't really explain this either. It's some lame attempt at continuation.

The most you get of him are references to him/her in conversation and a hologram of him/her in a cave on Korriban.  Beyond that, nothing else.  And no mods can bring him back, either.  Sorry, man.

It isn't a holgram, it is more of a spirit or manifestation of the Force.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How do you find the True Sith? Does it say in Kotor 2?

(sigh) The True Sith are not in K2. They weren't meant to be. You get vague references to them in conversation, mostly in the end. That's it. They were meant to be the central focus in K3 (if it ever comes out). The only reason the True Sith were mentioned was so that they would have something to focus K3 on and allow for a continuation of the current story. And the True Sith are beyond the outer rim in the "unkown regions", but you get no specific location. I guess you have to find them in K3. :p

Edited by Mothman

How do you find the True Sith? Does it say in Kotor 2?

(sigh) The True Sith are not in K2. They weren't meant to be. You get vague references to them in conversation, mostly in the end. That's it. They were meant to be the central focus in K3 (if it ever comes out). The only reason the True Sith were mentioned was so that they would have something to focus K3 on and allow for a continuation of the current story. And the True Sith are beyond the outer rim in the "unkown regions", but you get no specific location. I guess you have to find them in K3. :p

Thank you.