Casting KOTOR II

Great suggestions thus far. I think Diesel would certainly make an interesting Malak, or even Sion.

Nicky Katts looks enough like Atton to play him, since he does the voice anyways.

Indeed. I don't have a pic of modern Nick in a sci-fi role, but here he is in a sci-fi role back in the 80's.

8f40519f.jpg

What about Glenn Close for Kreia?

GlennClose_273x400.jpg

Royal

I haven't seen any recent pictures of her, but what about Kate Mulgrew for Kreia. She's that Captain from I think Star Trek Voyager with the annoying voice that I remember as sounding very similar to Kreia.

I haven't seen any pictures of the original VO person so if she's old enough she could it herself - all you mainly see is her hair/chin.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Bill Cosby is the only possible actor for Jolee.

And as for Nicky Katt looking like Atton... he really doesn't at all. His face isn't thin enough, and he looks about ten years older.

How about Franka Potente as Bastila? Look at the end of Bourne Identity when she has her hair in those double pig tails like Bastila.

This may not be the thread for it, but you've reminded me... I've got a theory that the KotOR story was based at least partially on the Bourne Identity novel.

Great suggestions thus far.  I think Diesel would certainly make an interesting Malak, or even Sion.

What about Glenn Close for Kreia?

GlennClose_273x400.jpg

Royal

Wow, 2 good ideas there, Vin Diesel would actually make a good Sion, he has the kinda body shape and a deep enough voice :p. Glenn Close would make a perfect Kreia too IMO. She's just got that look about her that makes her seem really grumpy-good for Kreia.

I think Everett McGill would do a very very good sion. Especially after seeing him in My Fellow Americans.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bastilla - Claire Forlani

Mandalore/Canderous - Martin Kove (bad guy from the karate kid movies)

Voice of HK- the guy who did the games or Kitt from knight rider

Mission- Hilary duff

Calo nord- danny devito

Revan- Keanu reeves

Stone cold steve austin as Darth Bandon

Exile- Jet Li perhaps. Maybe jude Law

Disciple- Heath ledger

Kreia- Judy Dench

Uthar wynn, Ralph Feines

Atton - Owen Wilson just has to dye his hair

Visas- Kelly hu who else?

malak- vince Vaughan

Chow Yun fatt- master Kavar

I'm sorry for being boring, but I'd love to see John Cygan play Mandalore if I could cast it. :D In my opinion, he did such a perfect job that it would be a shame to spoil the character by casting an inferior actor... I would also vote to have Sara Kestelman play Kreia.

I've given it a bit of thought, and Dennis Quaid might just be a good pick for Carth. Ever since I saw him play a firefighter in "Frequency" he struck me as a tough-yet-boyish sort of persona. He looks like he could possess the grit and wisdom to be a war veteran. I would be tentative to cast a younger prettyboy type, though Carth is indeed a cutie, because I wouldn't want the audience to miss out on his maturity.

If John Cygan were to not play Mandalore, I'd have Jeremy Irons do it. The only thing I've seen him do is Tiberius in "Kingdom of Heaven" and I adored his performance. It helps that he has Canderous' scar and a very gravelly voice, but he's a pro at portraying a badass yet deeply thoughtful soldier.

When did Jedi become Asian Masters of Kung Fu?

Hahaha. Yeah I know i just noticed that I mentioned alot of kung fu guys but. I guess I love martial arts movies so much, and i guess it's fitting since lightsaber dueling is very martial arty.

Orlando Bloom would be perfect as the disciple.

Calo Nord could also be played by Jason Alexander.

Mathew Perry can also play Atton

Salma Hayek as Yuthara Ban

Catherine Zita Jones as Atris.

Ray Liotta as Carth

Harvey Keitel as Davik Kang

Gwyneth Paltrow as Handmaiden

Viggo Mortensen as Bao Dur

Jolene Blalock as Juhani

And as for Nicky Katt looking like Atton... he really doesn't at all. His face isn't thin enough, and he looks about ten years older.

Here is a pic that might be somewhat convincing...

67edb967.jpg

Perhaps Angela Lansbury for Kreia? Or Chris O'Donnell for Disciple?

odonnell.jpg

Royal

Hope they choose the LS male path for Revan

They would indeed choose LS as it's canon, but I'd prefer the female story, as less cliche'd.

Have to disagree. While it may be a tad cliche, I found the Revan/Bastila romance much better done and far more rewarding in the end. The whole "redeeming of Bastila using your bond of love" theme I thought was both more dramatic and more powerful.

@mrchallenge: Agree 100% with Kelly Hu being Visas. And you wouldn't have to worry about the voice either. Although I have to disagree 100% about Keanu Reeves as Revan. :) Sorry, I just think he'd be totally wrong for the role, aside from the fact that he still can't act.

I'm sorry, there's not a chance in hell either Matthew Perry or Owen Wilson could pull off playing Atton.

Other than the fact that neither looks anything like him, they're both lacking the whole dark, brooding personality aspect. Appearance is one thing, but they have to be able to pull off the character. And quite frankly, I can't even picture Matthew Perry playing anything other than the Chandler-type role. Could he BE any more typecast? (Don't get me wrong... I actually really like Matthew Perry. But come on! Can you actually picture him playing an angsty role?)

The only actors I can think of that could appropriately pull off the Atton role would be Nicky Katt (duh) and Joe Flanigan. Flanigan's got a bit more the Atton look, but Katt's got the voice (again, duh) and the attitude.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I could agree with them choosing the SG guy and adding Katt's voice.

Lol, that would be a bit odd. It would have to b one way or the other. I do think Nick has the attitude as Silver pointed out. Flanigan has the snarky/sci-fi thing going for him. Either would be good.

What about Vincent D'onofrio for Nihilus? He's great at bizarre villain roles.

donofrio.jpg

Royal

I could agree with them choosing the SG guy and adding Katt's voice.

Lol, that would be a bit odd.  It would have to b one way or the other.  I do think Nick has the attitude as Silver pointed out.  Flanigan has the snarky/sci-fi thing going for him.  Either would be good.

What about Vincent D'onofrio for Nihilus?  He's great at bizarre villain roles.

donofrio.jpg

Royal

He scares me, and i don't get scared easily ;)