Casting KOTOR II

I recently found an article where George Lucas was commenting about the future of Star Wars. The interviewer asked if he planned to do anything (TV or Movie)with the Knights of the Old Repoublic era. He replied he was considering it--depending on the success of the new show. I'll post a link to the article when I find it again.

This is all speculation at this point, but it doesn't seem that unlikely. Who would you cast in a KOTOR II TV/Movie? This isn't just another look-a-like thread (before anyone asks lol)--cast anyone you think would be able to pull off the role--not necessarily someone who looks exactly like a character. Have fun, and hopefully Lucas will do something with KOTOR in the near future.

Royal

That's sweet.  (let's hope it's a valid statement).  Hope they choose the LS male path for Revan (assuming they even focus on him) and cast Kate Beckinsale as Bastila.  There can be no other.  Elizabeth Hurley is just a tad too old.

Kate has my vote. :huh:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'd love to say Ron Livingston as Carth, but I'm not sure whether he could pull Carth off...  :)

DL

...i'm sure you could.

I hope you're referring to my superior acting skills there Flatus... :rolleyes:"

DL

P.S. Ben Kingsley definitely looks like Malak but wouldn't he be too old to play him?

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

If they were to make a KOTOR show, I seriously hope and doubt that they would base it on any of the game characters. Why restrict yourself to something fans will only bash you for?

But, in any case, I'd say Danny Glover for Jolee.

I'd love to say Ron Livingston as Carth, but I'm not sure whether he could pull Carth off...  :blink:

DL

...i'm sure you could.

I hope you're referring to my superior acting skills there Flatus... :-"

DL

P.S. Ben Kingsley definitely looks like Malak but wouldn't he be too old to play him?

Ben Kingsley looks sort of like Master Uthar on Korriban to me.

How about Franka Potente as Bastila? Look at the end of Bourne Identity when she has her hair in those double pig tails like Bastila.

Morgan Freeman would be awsome as Jolee.

Ralf Moeller (that big guy in Gladiator) would be awsome as Canderous.

Russel Crowe is too old and his voice is too deep for Carth. <_<

The chic that played the blue twillik jedi in the Revenge of the Sith would be great as Mission.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Vin Diesel as Malak?

That's actually a pretty good choice IMO, but his voice would have to be altered a little i reckon, would be too deep to play Malak's voice.

I was also thinking Vin Diesel would make a good Darth Bandon, if we are talking K1.