To answer zeroFantasy's Question...

I was typing this out when the topic was locked, and I spent a good amount of time on it, so I'm posting this to answer her question...

Quickest way to get your lightsaber parts (I've found, at least) is to go this route:

1st part: Telos - After completing the Ithorian Diplomacy quest, Chodo Habat gives you the first lightsaber part as a token of the Ithorians' appreciation. (That's for light side players. For the dark side, once you complete the Czerka Under Attack quest, head for their shuttle bay and a Duros will be waiting for you there to give you a "gift" from Jana Lorso... the 1st lightsaber part.)

2nd part: Once you're done in Atris' hideout/"Jedi Academy" and get on the Ebon Hawk, choose to go to Nar Shaddaa. Once there, don't really do any quests/side quests that will draw the attention of the Exchange. (Unfortunately, the Exchange bullies on the walkway are unavoidable, but if you dispose of them, you really don't increase your standing with the Exchange much.) Head for the docks and sneak into the first apartment in the Flophouse (using stealth) to overhear 2 "thugs" talking about how to get to Vogga's secret stash. Then go to the Cantina and use stealth to overhear the thugs on the right. Then go to the bartender and get the Juma juice the first pair of thugs mentioned. Then go talk to Domo, the Twi'lek who is looking for a dancer for Vogga the Hutt. You can either send the main character (if female) or the Handmaiden (if main character is male) to Vogga's lair. After you dance for him, pour the Juma juice into the kath hounds' watering dish, then go loot Vogga's secret stash. There's a lightsaber part in one of the bins.

3rd part: By now, you should be either almost fully light side or dark side, and had the cut scene of Visas and her master (Darth Nihilus). Go back to the Ebon Hawk and Visas will be on the ship. Fight her for the 3rd lightsaber part if you're light side. If you're dark side, after leaving Vogga's Lair, go back to the flop house on the docks and enter the next to last door on the left. Lootra will be there. Kill him and take the 3rd lightsaber part off his corpse. (Although do that alone... if you have any party members, you'll probably lose influence with them when you kill Lootra.)

Ta-da... now you have all the parts. Talk to Bao-Dur and make your lightsaber. (Although make sure you have a color crystal before you do, else you can't complete the lightsaber.)

nice :)

wow thanks! I've read about the kath hound watering dish on gamebanshee yesterday. I never knew about it before. Unfortunately, Vogga wouldn't go back to sleep so I had to skip that part :)

I got my 3rd part from Visas

see, I didn't want to go on the ship without a lightsaber. Those thugs there are not exactly that easy... besides, they always kill my party members.. but I went abyway, and got my part after fighting Visas :)

btw. that Lootra quest took me hours and one reload because I screwed up conversation with the Sasquesh.. ah well

Easier way, without having to be worried about getting side-tracked, is to do Dantooine first.

If you go to the Enclave sub-level and rescue Jorran, you can talk to him in the salvagers' camp, and buy a lightsaber part, as well as maybe a crystal or two, for 1000 credits.

While you're in the sub-level, when you find the salvager's corpse that has the will, you can alter the will (very small amount of DS points), so that they willed their possessions to you. Take the will to Zherron (do this right after you've explored the sub-level of the Enclave), and you'll get the third part you need. You can then assemble your lightsaber with Bao-Dur's help.

You'll also get another saber by going back to the Ebon Hawk for the encounter with Visas. Since you've already assembled your saber, you'll get a whole saber.

After you've finished the planet, you'll get another whole lightsaber from Vrook (regardless of which path you took). This way, you'll have three sabers after you finish Dantooine as your first planet after Telos.

Yea Dantooine is the easiest, but for some reason I hate fighting all the little creatures that attack you.. same goes for the Kath Hounds. I've just always hated that. So I am thinking of doing Dantooine when I am powerful enough to kill them all with a force storm... Those things are a waste of time..

I think I will go to Dantooine next though.. my character is pretty damn strong now :wub:

meh, no matter which planet you take first you'll beat it with ease.

Strangely enough, i found that too, Dxun/Onderon was pretty hard on my last playthrough, then it was incredibly easy the playthrough im doing now. :D

Edited by petay12

nice  :ermm:

wow thanks! I've read about the kath hound watering dish on gamebanshee yesterday. I never knew about it before. Unfortunately, Vogga wouldn't go back to sleep so I had to skip that part :shifty:

When you get there, you're already supposed to dance for him. Then once he falls asleep, you put the Juma juice in the kath hound's watering dish. Once they're asleep, then you can loot Vogga's stash.

btw. that Lootra quest took me hours and one reload because I screwed up conversation with the  Sasquesh.. ah well

Like I said the first time... all you have to do is go to the flophouse to the next to last door on the left, and Lootra will be there. All you have to do is kill him to get the lightsaber part... you don't have to go to the Exchange to do that... that's only if you're wanting to do get a light side result from that quest, and it shouldn't take you an hour... 20 minutes maybe. (Should only take 2 minutes to kill Lootra though.)