more knowledge of star wars

if u ever wanted to find out what the sith,jedi,force are all about i recommend goign to en.wikipedia.org go to search and type in any thing from lightsabers to any kotor character. you will get detailed bios and info about sith and jedi philosophies to how lightsabers are built (exactly) you can find every kotor character in there also from darth revan to saul karath. true fans of kotor and star wars will enjoy this site.

I've also always wondered; is it really that much more effort to type "you" instead of "u"?

I know, I know, two extra letters. But since you're taking time to make a pretty long post (ie. more than one or two words), is that extra time it takes to type out the entire word really going to make a huge difference?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

im sorry i will make sure from now on i will wright you from now on.

:wub:

Try checking your spelling and homonym use.

Are you building the post from wood? (If it wasn't for the context of your posts, you might have gotten away with it by suggesting that you were crafting subsequent posts ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Does it really matter?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Give him a break, he's probably using english as a second language.  Are you?  :lol:

That's always the assumption. But the thing is most of the time the non-English speakers actually make less spelling errors and don't use internet shorthand.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Indeed we do. But most of us also have years of study to back that up.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

im sorry i will make sure from now on i will wright you from now on.

and punctuate better.

No problem man! We forgive you on the basis of your good attitude alone. :lol:

Also: Thanks for the info. Wikipedia's great for most things - even outside Star Wars.

----

No man and my grammer has nothing to do with the topic and you knew what i meant when i typed wright.

Obviously you meant...

_40170851_ian_wright144.jpg

Ian Wright, Wright, Wright!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

manthing2.jpg

Indeed we do. But most of us also have years of study to back that up.

You'd think that would be the case with English-speaking teens as well. But alas...

Well the upper grades focus more on breaking classical literature from the other side of the atlantic rather than working on sentance structure and the like. We even watched Star Wars because Luke is an Epic Hero...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I wouldn't call Wiki the most... trustworthy of sources because it's member editied. so anyone who thinks somthing can add their own two cent's worth to the pot. They've said that in Deus Ex the Illuminati only play a small role. :thumbsup:

Don't listen to them Ryan, remember The Code:

1337 is a lie

There is only syntax

Through syntax I gain words

Through words I gain punctuation

Through punctuation I gain sentences

Through sentences my paragraphs are broken

Spellmar shall set me free

manthing2.jpg

the fact that your avatar is laughing through that jag completly ruins the effect.