Is this true

YOU CAN GET +30 STRENGTH GLOVE, AND GET REVEN TO JOIN YOUR PARTY, AND A WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!!

IF YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE BOUNTIES ON TELOS, AND YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE "HK" PARTS. THEN A SECRET PLANET WILL APEARE NEXT TO THE MALOCORE 5. IF YOU DECIDE TO VENTURE ONTO THE RANDOM PLANET. YOU WILL FIND +30 STRENGH GLOVES AND A NEW FORM OF A LIGHTSABER.YOU WILL ALSO FIND REVEN, IF YOU ARE BAD YOU WILL THREATIN AND KILL HER, IF YOU ARE GOOD THEN YOU WILL TALK AND PERSUWAY HER TO COME BACK TO THE LIGHTSIDE (NOTE; THIS CAN TAKE HOURS TO DO SO) JUST BE PATENT. IF YOU CONVERT HER THEN YOU WILL MAKE THE DECISION TO GET RIDE OF ONE OF YOUR PEOPLE AND REVEN WILL JOIN YOUR PARTY......GOOD LUCK WITH THIS I HOPE THAT IT WILL AID YOU IN YOUR CONQUEST.

I don't care to play the 35+ hours needed to see if he/she is telling the truth so can anybody corroborate the story.

YOU CAN GET +30 STRENGTH GLOVE, AND GET REVEN TO JOIN YOUR PARTY, AND A WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!!

IF YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE BOUNTIES ON TELOS, AND YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE "HK" PARTS. THEN A SECRET PLANET WILL APEARE NEXT TO THE MALOCORE 5. IF YOU DECIDE TO VENTURE ONTO THE RANDOM PLANET. YOU WILL FIND +30 STRENGH GLOVES AND A NEW FORM OF A LIGHTSABER.YOU WILL ALSO FIND REVEN, IF YOU ARE BAD YOU WILL THREATIN AND KILL HER, IF YOU ARE GOOD THEN YOU WILL TALK AND PERSUWAY HER TO COME BACK TO THE LIGHTSIDE (NOTE; THIS CAN TAKE HOURS TO DO SO) JUST BE PATENT. IF YOU CONVERT HER THEN YOU WILL MAKE THE DECISION TO GET RIDE OF ONE OF YOUR PEOPLE AND REVEN WILL JOIN YOUR PARTY......GOOD LUCK WITH THIS I HOPE THAT IT WILL AID YOU IN YOUR CONQUEST.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :blink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...what kind of fu*king fairy tale is that :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

First word of advice: If someone types their entire post in CAPS, chances are they are an idiot and you should immediately ignore anything they post about.

Second word of advice: If you do decide to read what they wrote, if their spelling falls apart right away, ignore the rest of the post.

Third word of advice: No, just no.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I like visiting these forums everyday. There's always something to be found here that will make me laugh.

If you think this is funny look in LA's forums they're bunch of freakin idiotic kids, i only go there to see how stupid the people over there really are and get a laugh out of it

@Phantom Jedi:let me guess, you got this at LA's forums didn't you?

So...

... anyone bet this came from the LA forums?

1) Stay clear of LA Forums...

2) Malachor never appears on the map... so how can a planet be next to it...

This guy didn't even think before posting this, or he would see how easy it is to take it down by this one alone already

EDIT: But since when do LA members THINK ANYWAYS??? :(

3) You already meet Revan somewhere else anyways...

4) It's BS...

BUT OMG U CAN GET A +30 STRENGTH GLOVE!!!!!

Not bad, but this is still by far my favourite: :D

OMG but BastelA herd a rOoMOR abuot A rUuMUuR ON WWW.KOTOR3IZBEINGMADE.COM TAHT it wuz B ing D velupped.!!!!21341!  (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It's also true that if you pull the 'secret' switch behind the toilet seat on telos you get a full business report of the SW universe on your terminal, including the ever hard reachable - Ewok S&P 500 - Index report:

004_10.jpg

.......this is Charles Hudson reporting live...... :)

If you ever have any other 'interesting' stories and rumors, please do share it with us, I haven't had such a good laugh all day and I thank you for that :ermm::wub:

Ouch - not only derailed form the get go, but oh such harshness. Perhaps we'll close this one down and hope the evil troll-gremlin will not jump so harshly in the future ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: