Pure Pazaak

dude you shouldn't reply to a topic that was dead for 3 years,if you want the game buy it on steam,it's just 10 $,or you could buy the bundle that includes Kotor and Kotor 2 TSL,
plus i don't think that piracy is allowed here,so unless you search it elsewhere,you may risk a ban(just a friendly advise)

DarthDeven: we are talking about Pure Pazaak, that Pazaak game developed freely on Visual Basic 6 by a fan, right?

I'm not here to promote piracy. If it's available on Steam, I'd be glad to get it and I'm not interested about the bundle as I have the KotOR games bought on CD from ten years ago.

Whatever, all I want is to find out about that Pure Pazaak game.

I have found the site before and all the links are dead. Whatever, I found this one by searching over the Lucas Forum:

Pure Pazaak v1.2.4 on Game Front : http://www.gamefront.com/files/8160379

It works only on Windows XP SP3 and previous versions of Windows because of the Visual Basic support discontinuation by Microsoft.

To make it work, someone should make an installable version from the source project. I contacted the developer and I'm waiting for an answer. Sincerely, I think that the developer could make a great Pazaak game for everyone by adapting the code for Windows, Linux, OS X, and even make an Android, iOS, WP app. People will enjoy his game as I have never seen one better and closer to the original. I also suggested that he puts the code on Github if he doesn't want to develop it anymore, so people could fork it.

Whatever,

Thank you Marky.

May the Force be with you all.

• Like 1

DarthDeven: we are talking about Pure Pazaak, that Pazaak game developed freely on Visual Basic 6 by a fan, right?

I'm not here to promote piracy. If it's available on Steam, I'd be glad to get it and I'm not interested about the bundle as I have the KotOR games bought on CD from ten years ago.

Whatever, all I want is to find out about that Pure Pazaak game.

oh **** i'm sorry i thought you wanted to download kotor 2,my bad lol