Favorite Web Comic?

Musopticon?

And why?

I'd have to go with 8-bit Theatre. Not the most poignant, not subtle at all and very geeky, but the characters are so funny. http://www.nuklearpower.com/archive.php

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Really, I was just reading Moning Glory. I thought would just offend someone if linked. Some of them are pure gold.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Such a difficult choice. The three I could narrow it down to would be Megatokyo, The Order of the Stick, or Elf Only Inn.

Megatokyo's not been quite so good lately, in my opinion, but it might pick back up. Elf Only Inn, while probably the one I liked best of the three, has sadly lain unupdated for a year now, so I couldn't make it my definite favourite. The Order of the Stick is brilliant if you play a lot of D&D.

I'd have to give honourable mentions to Ghastly's Ghastly comic (which I will not link to for the same reasons Kirottu didn't to Sexy Losers), and Questionable Content.

EDIT: Oh, globbits. Beaten by 2 minutes.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I read Penny-Arcade, Control Alt Delete, Bunny, Real Life Comics, Loserz, Chugworth Academy, Misfile, Count Your Sheep, Questionable Content, Instant Classic, Fallen, Theater Hopper, Niego, Sam and Fuzzy, Something Positive, Make with the Funny or Die Trying, Sokora Refugees, Radio-Active Panda, Combustible Orange, 8-Bit Theater, Beastia Hominis, Dominic Deegan, General Protection Fault, VG Cats, Ornery Boy, Bolt City, Building Twelve, Applegeeks, MacHall and Better Than Cheeses.

I am having major difficulty choosing.

I'm going to go with a top 3, then.

3. Count Your Sheep. So cute it will hurt your brain.

2. General Protection Fault. The story development throughout this comic is just completely amazing.

1. Mac Hall. If you don't know this webcomic, you don't know **** about webcomics. Also, best art ever?

Also, Oerwinde, that is four.

The only webcomic I read is The Noob, which is a comic based on MMORPG's in general and World of Warcraft in particular. The first few episodes are really sharp, but I feel the story has been slacking in the last few episodes. I guess she (Gianna Masetti) is no Gary Larson who could go on for ages without repeating his jokes.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Krakow and Marilith, made by the same author. I can't even begin to explain why.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

White Ninja comics are good too...

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Thanks folks. Free comics are always good. :-

kirottu said: