TSL: Jedi Robes, Armors, & Power Crystals

Guest MacleodCorp

Dagon Ghent usually ALWAYS gives me short sabers

last time i played, i reloaded that bit 12 times before i got something other than a short saber, and it still wasn't what i wanted :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

For mere appearance's sake, I found K2's Padawan robe much easier to look at than the ones for the Jedi masters. Somehow, because of the colour tone that made it look like the way it was, the Padawan robe gave a more faded colour (the kind that you would get after having worn one for years). The ones for the Jedi Masters looked like they were brand new, especially since the Jedi Masters would have been in the Order for at least a decade. However, only the Jedi robes and master robes have force point recovery. (Just 1 or 2 points)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The robes are the BEST!! :thumbsup:

The dancer outfit is the second best thing!! :-" :) (w00t) :ermm::(o:) (too bad the female PCs are unable to get battle precognition so they can wear the outfit all the time :( )

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Guest MacleodCorp
*Thread Pruned*

Continuation (of the spam previously) here or in another topic (not the other clean oned) will result in a official warning...

Thanks for the thread adjustment. I was going to ask someone to do this. :thumbsup:

Er, is it even possible to find most of these robes without a mod? I've been through the game numerous times and have never found any of the named robes, nor the Mentor armor.

Not everyone will agree with me, but the 'Randomizer' that they used is too random. When it comes to crucial parts of the story, all you were rewarded is with random items. I never saw one unique item, which you obtained from beating Sion, Nihlis, or the Jedi Masters. All I got were useless Force Forms, which do nothing special. You also have to keep in mind that when they made KotOR II, 90% of the Armor were copies or recolorations of KotOR I's items. Technically, the only major addition to clothes were the robes.

Which is why the final confrontation with Kreia and Sion was nothing more than being ordinary, as the items that were given were hardly ever robes or armour. Personally though, I prefer robes over armour, as I start with a consular and continue as a weapon master.

The only armour which I found useful even for a consular is the Mandalorian combat armour. Especially for dueling and fighting, the five handmaidens and the five rounds of facing Mandalorian warriors on Dxun.

Spoiler tags added. Remember to use those -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MacleodCorp

Last night I added Lightsaber Crystal Stats, and tonight I will be slowly adding a discription for each of them. Keep an eye out for more updates. I am going to try to create the most comprehensive Jedi items database for all Obsidian and KotOR II visitors. I am also taking some feedback as to what you would also like to see in this thread, which is related to the topic.

MacLeodCorp

Guest MacleodCorp
Now Added: Lightsaber Power Crystal Stats:

Jedi Robes, Armor, and Power Crystal Stats

(Click the above link to go to main post.)

Don't forget the Hurrikane crystal. I forget its attack bonus, but it does like, +1-8 unstoppable, and has a chance of knockdown. (forget exact stats)

I have to do some checking, but I think I have it right. If not let me know!

Edited by MacleodCorp

Don't forget the Hurrikane crystal. I forget its attack bonus, but it does like, +1-8 unstoppable, and has a chance of knockdown. (forget exact stats)

That looks to be right, yes :lol: Thanks o:) For the record... I've only gotten that with mods, but it is /wonderful/ to have, at least until you do dantooine...

There's another crystal not there.

Willing to do notes on various stages of the <Playername> Crystal? :)

That looks to be right, yes :lol: Thanks o:) For the record... I've only gotten that with mods, but it is /wonderful/ to have, at least until you do dantooine...

That's because the only place to get the Hurrikane Crystal would be Malachor V, and than an removed area of it, which you can't reach, unless you have a mod to reach it...or give that crystal somewhere else...

Guest MacleodCorp

That looks to be right, yes :lol: Thanks :- For the record... I've only gotten that with mods, but it is /wonderful/ to have, at least until you do dantooine...

The PC's crystal has 40 to 48 variations. I will work on a list then.

That looks to be right, yes :) Thanks :) For the record... I've only gotten that with mods, but it is /wonderful/ to have, at least until you do dantooine...

The PC's crystal has 40 to 48 variations. I will work on a list then.

Since MacLeodCorp's status indicates unregistered, I don't know if he'll do it :unsure:

In any event, you'll find the stats for the personal crystal here: http://www.starwarsknights.com/itempages/crystals.php (the information has been extracted directly from the game files with a script)

There are 5 "colors" for the personal crystal:

black - total evil PC

dark - ds pc

grey - neutral

light - ls pc

white - ls mastery

and each crystal has 9 levels. If I remember correctly, you can upgrade your crystal each time your pc gains 3 levels.

For a complete list of items with stats and descriptions:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/itemstsl.php

Edited by Darth333

Guest MacLeodCorp

The Guildmaster or another admin was only doing their job, for I asked them to delete my name two days ago. Since I talked to another moderator/admin, everything is or should be cool now! I will be finishing my list.