Upgradable: Yes

Breakdown Value: 975

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +2; WWIS +4; Regeneration Force Points: 1

Sylvar's Robe:

Feats: Jedi Defense

Defense Bonus: 2

Breakdown Value: 1,037

Special: Restricted to Light Side; Damage Resistance: Resist 15 vs. Dark Side; 15 vs. Energy; DEX +2

Thon's Robe:

Defense Bonus: 3

Breakdown Value: 1,270

Special: Restricted to Light Side; Bonus Feats: Force Focus, Force Immunity, Stun, Force Jump

Crado's Robe:

Defense Bonus: 2

Breakdown Value: 1,360

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +6; CON -2

Nomi's Robe:

Defense Bonus: 3

Breakdown Value: 1,500

Special: Restricted to Light Side; WIS +4; Regeneration Force Points 3

Jedi Armor Stats:

Darth Malak's Armor:

Armor Proficiency: Light

Defense Bonus: 7

Breakdown Value: 1,250

Max Dexterity Bonus: +4

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +1; Regeneration +2

Ok am I missing something??? Is this only on the PC KOTOR II to find the list up above? And this list is not on the xbox right? :p

Guest MacleodCorp
Ok am I missing something???  Is this only on the PC KOTOR II to find the list up above?  And this list is not on the xbox right?  :p

Actually, theses robes are also available in the XBox version. However, the randomizer is so random that they are allmost impossible to obtain.

Ok am I missing something???  Is this only on the PC KOTOR II to find the list up above?  And this list is not on the xbox right?  :p

Actually, theses robes are also available in the XBox version. However, the randomizer is so random that they are allmost impossible to obtain.

OK THANKS!!! (w00t)

Looks like I'm going to have to play till I find them. :(

P.S. randomizer isn't the best I agree!

Er, is it even possible to find most of these robes without a mod? I've been through the game numerous times and have never found any of the named robes, nor the Mentor armor.

The most disappointed part, besides all the others, is the random loot.

Yoiu might go through the whole game and not see a single robe or lightsaber

Guest MacleodCorp
Does it matter what Level you are on what type or grade of robe you get?  >_<

Unfortunatly, how you obtain any items in this game is not based upon a reward system. For example: If you beat big bosses in most games, you usually get special items. In KotOR II, the system was not based upon traditional gaming rules.

When you play RPG tabletop or any other game, you usually get special items, which will aide you through out the game. Reward systems push people into playing the game longer, and gives the gammer the sense of accomplishment. Unfortunatly, KotOR II does not give you any sense of accomplishment.

I have only been able to obtain about 20% of the robes, which I have listed in this thread. Since the game was built with a random looting system, it makes it harder to obtain anything useful. I went through a whole game where I obtained only one lightsaber, and that one was from building it. Go figure!

When you play the XBox version, you get a robe that comes from Visas's species. In my PC version, I have not been able to find it.

Guest MacleodCorp
Er, is it even possible to find most of these robes without a mod? I've been through the game numerous times and have never found any of the named robes, nor the Mentor armor.

The most disappointed part, besides all the others, is the random loot.

Yoiu might go through the whole game and not see a single robe or lightsaber

I had times where I found a robe on Peragus, and other times where I left Peragus with only the Minner's Uniform.

i don't get why people can't find lightsabers. there are certain quests where you ALWAYS get lightsabers (or lightsaber pieces if you haven't built your one yet.)

plus finding/killing each of the masters gets you another lightsaber

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i don't get why people can't find lightsabers. there are certain quests where you ALWAYS get lightsabers (or lightsaber pieces if you haven't built your one yet.)

plus finding/killing each of the masters gets you another lightsaber

I think it was the second time I played it when it happened but now I can build a saber pretty fast now and also end up with more then enough for everyone

Guest MacleodCorp
Well, there is the glitch you'll never get them anymore after getting lvl 50 in the tomb.

Or they just mean "Normal Lightsabers", and they always get Dual or Short ones...

I have never seen Level 50 with my characters...

I think it was the second time I played it when it happened but now I can build a saber pretty fast now and also end up with more then enough for everyone

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest MacleodCorp
I have never seen Level 50 with my characters...

Do you never:

Get Lightsabers (Dual + Short + Normal) (Lvl 50 glitch) OR

Get Lightsabers (Normal, Short+Dual not included) (Due to Random Loot) (This one is the one mentioned by Kaymon Jinn)

I think the highest level I have obtained was 30, so I never reached 50 to notice any type of glitch. Most of the saber glitches I got where related to their non-existance.

Guest MacleodCorp
Do you get in your game:

Not a single lightsaber (Dual, Short AND normal will not be received)

OR

Do you complain that in some games the Random Loot Generator only gives you Dual-Wield and Short lightsabers and NOT Normal ones

And no "Jedi Master" answers this time, please... :thumbsup:

Do to the 'Random Loot', I only get a single 'single bladed' lightsaber, and I never get another. I usually get the single 'single bladed' lightsaber by creating it through Bou-Dur.

Do you get in your game:

OR

Do you complain that in some games the Random Loot Generator only gives you Dual-Wield and Short lightsabers and NOT Normal ones

And no "Jedi Master" answers this time, please... :)

Do to the 'Random Loot', I only get a single 'single bladed' lightsaber, and I never get another. I usually get the single 'single bladed' lightsaber by creating it through Bou-Dur.

Is this even after you kill the Sith Lord on Dxun in Freedom Nadd's Temple??? That should be fixed for a double lightsaber and then you get Freedom's short lightsaber. :)

Do you get in your game:

OR

And no "Jedi Master" answers this time, please... :wacko:

Is this even after you kill the Sith Lord on Dxun in Freedom Nadd's Temple??? That should be fixed for a double lightsaber and then you get Freedom's short lightsaber. :)

With the quest of bailing Dhagon Gent out, the item that I got was always a single lightsaber. It is those times when you get short lightsabers and reload your game only to get the same thing that can be really frustrating.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧