Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 3 (OBS-03)

After conversing with SoE, I have decided to accept his belated build order due to his situation. This will be the one and only time I allow late entries, beyond any extensions I might or might not give.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

After conversing with SoE, I have decided to accept his belated build order due to his situation. This will be the one and only time I allow late entries, beyond any extensions I might or might not give.

Just how late was this order? Doesn't this game hinge on the fact that orders are given simultaneously?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Just how late was this order? Doesn't this game hinge on the fact that orders are given simultaneously?

Like an hour or two after the deadline...when I had internet access.

Like an hour or two after the deadline...when I had internet access.

So, after you'd seen everyone else's orders?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Just how late was this order?  Doesn't this game hinge on the fact that orders are given simultaneously?

Stop being such a stickler. Sometimes circumstances are beyond our control. I trust him that he did no look at other orders before deciding where to build, especially as it is the only viable option.

I find it kind of sad

I didn't look at the map yet as I'd just got on, checked my email, gotten correspondence with my 'allies', and gone 'Whoops I forgot to build, and my plan is different from what my homies had planned.'

So yeah, I just sent in new orders, I hadn't even done anything else on the forum really.

In fact, I can get Arch to ask some of the other players if this is what was agreed upon if you really want me to.

Just how late was this order?  Doesn't this game hinge on the fact that orders are given simultaneously?

Stop being such a stickler. Sometimes circumstances are beyond our control. I trust him that he did no look at other orders before deciding where to build, especially as it is the only viable option.

But you've said that this will be the only time this is allowed to happen. What about when circumstances are beyond the controls of another player? Why won't they be allowed the same treatment?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Surely. If I knew the code for it... :thumbsup:

Also, the deadline for S02 is 22.5 hours from now. If you have not yet sent in orders, I suggest you do so soon.

It's a fairly simple thing to do. Just enter everything into a spreadsheet, put borders on the cells, copy it all and paste it into an image program, fiddle with the colours if you like, and save it as a gif for uploading.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Ah. I had thought there was a special BBCode for it. Since it is that easy, I will update it tomorrow along with S02.

In addition, this will be my final warning. I have still not received orders from 2 players. I wont name any names, but in order to give them a heads up, their nations begin the letters 'G' and 'T' respectively. :thumbsup:"

I find it kind of sad

I have again adjudicated about an hour early, due to my schedule. Should there be any protests, which I doubt, post, PM, or email me, and Ill have it worked out by later this afternoon.

For now, check the first post.

Remember, F02 is due Monday at 1200 UTC.

I find it kind of sad

Thanks again Archie for a job well done. :p

--

Few a few minor quibs though, my friend -

England's fleet in MID (aka MAO), DOES NOT cut the support of France's fleet in Portugal under the doctrine that support is always cut (when attacked), EXCEPT by the province from which the support is being given to. As a result, France's fleet in Brest should in fact move into MID - and England's fleet in MID should be dislodged and retreat to ENG.

ALSO: Italy's fleet moved from Tunis to ION, but you seem to have his fleet in WES.

FURTHERMORE: Germany's move from Kiel to Ruhr should be underlined for failure given the apparent stand-off with France's unit moving into Ruhr from Burgundy. Hence, the German army in Ruhr should actually still be in Kiehl.

ADDITIONALLY: My support order from Bul to AEG should be marked for failure as Turkey cut its support. Thusly, Austria's fleet should not move into AEG as it would now stand-off with Turkey's fleet moving from Smy to AEG.

manthing2.jpg